Week 10 Other Games Thread

Saban couldn't wait to start Lacey over Richardson. I did feel badly for the Colts fans here...heck, I tried to tell them...but, noooooo, they wouldn't listen. >) Best move by Lombardi so far.

It's more the Colts pitiful OL that TRich.

For the past 3-4 years indy has had the worst OL in the NFL & still do. I don't understand how the just fail to fix it year after year.

They have this one guy, Mike McGlynn. & he is without question the worst OL I have ever seen. There center,Samson Satele, is equally horrible.

I'm watching, or was watching, this game, & I'm telling you right now with the beating Luck is taking, David Carr syndrome is starting to set it.

Also, I have officially reached zero confidence level with Doesn't Handle Balls. How an NFL wide receiver in his 5th year still won't catch with his hands mystifies me.

Games that matter to the Pats are going nicely. Colts are getting taken to the woodshed, Bengals are getting beat like a red-headed quarterback and the Bills are losing (meh.) Too bad the Raiders are now losing to the Giants.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tavon Austin is averaging 44 yds/touch. He has 310 all purpose yards so far. Dayum!

The Trent Richardson trade continues to make me lol. What a dumbass trade.

And your comments continue to make me lol.

Anyone who can't see how horrible the Colts o-line is doesn't know squat about football.

Says the guy who made an absolute fool of himself in the Verlander thread.

Explain to me how the Colts had the #1 o-line for the run before he showed up.

I already addressed this.

1) They had played the Raiders and Dolphins and

2) They didn't have the #1 running o-line. They had 127 and 133 yards in the two games prior to trading for Richardson.

No way in hell was that #1.

It is certainly possible that the Colts had the #1 rushing offense in the league after week 4, though, since they got 184 rushing yards against the 49ers, and 157 yards against the Jaguars.

Richardson was in a Colts uniform for both of those games, though, and had 95 of those yards. Bradshaw had another 95, and Donald Brown had 90.

About time for a QB change for Indy down a zillion points.

With Tampa Bay around, one win may be enough to knock the Jags out of the first pick sweepstakes.

111013-NFL-Packers-Clay-Matthews-LO-CH_20131110134110109_600_400.JPG

Loving the cast.

Flacco just went over 100 yds passing in the game...w/ 6 mins left in the 4th qtr.

Wow, what a bargain Flacco is for the Ravens.

And as I'm typing this James Harrison strips Flacco and it's Bengals' ball. Flacco...just saying his name makes me laugh.

Bengals haven't been the same since beating the SB champs. #2 spot looking better.

Back