Week 11 Gamete Thread - @ Atlanta (Thursday Night)

Prime for the movies and shows is good, but they started sucking with their shipping... Prime used to get you 2 day shipping and now I swear I get my stuff faster with normal shipping than some people with Prime.... They blame covid for the recent change, but Covid can't be used as an excuse now...
I am seeing the opposite, prime is on time, Fed Ex is 5 times worse/longer. Also read that shipping in general was "just in time", but covid and all other related issues blew up that shipping method.

Prime for the movies and shows is good, but they started sucking with their shipping... Prime used to get you 2 day shipping and now I swear I get my stuff faster with normal shipping than some people with Prime.... They blame covid for the recent change, but Covid can't be used as an excuse now...
I still love Prime. Most things for me are 2 days, sometimes 1 day, sometimes several. Depends which warehouse has it.

But combined with the 5% Prime Chase Visa, I use them often.

Yeah you definitely get the alternate broadcast team on Amazon.

Were you able to confirm if they offer it in 4k?
Amazon does have the NFL’s Thursday Night Football games as part of its Prime membership. Tonight’s game pits the 6-2 Baltimore Ravens against the 2-7 Miami Dolphins. Amazon’s coverage begins at 7 p.m. ET.

But will the game be in 4K, you ask?

The answer is…no. At least, that is, it won’t be in 4K on Amazon. The ecommerce giant has never offered any live sports in 4K, including the Thursday night games.

But the Ravens-Dolphins game will be available in 4K on the Fox Sports app. The game can be watched in 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) on the app by using your TV Everywhere user name and password from your pay TV provider.

The pay TV services that are expected to also carry the Ravens-Dolphins game on special 4K channels are DIRECTV, Dish, Comcast, Verizon, Optimum, YouTube TV, and FuboTV. (In markets where the Fox affiliate is provided with your programming package.) Check your on-screen guide for more details.

I have previously asked Amazon why it doesn’t offer Thursday Night Football in 4K, but didn’t get a response. So I’ll have to speculate that it’s a combination of financial reasons with concerns over the technology. (Doing the game in 4K would add a layer of complexity that could trigger picture interruptions.) Hopefully, the company will reconsider its position in future years.

Ike, hope that helps. Happy viewing, and stay safe!

I am seeing the opposite, prime is on time, Fed Ex is 5 times worse/longer. Also read that shipping in general was "just in time", but covid and all other related issues blew up that shipping method.
Hmm maybe because i am in Canada. We had some bad experiences with prime twice.

I still love Prime. Most things for me are 2 days, sometimes 1 day, sometimes several. Depends which warehouse has it.

But combined with the 5% Prime Chase Visa, I use them often.
That’s cool! Maybe I just have bad luck haha

Well, I mean....isn't there only like 1 road in Canada?
Lmao you would think that wouldn’t you hahaha

We got a place that just opened in my city called Crazy Bins. All the Amazon seconds. The junk basically. Apparently there is like dildos and stuff unpackaged in there for 5 bucks lmao. Haven’t been in there yet, but sounds interesting

Someone off the Weather Channel I think posted this on Twitter.
🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 7996
Lmao, poor Matt Ryan....... Maybe he will get his revenge tonight..... never know..... But after that humiliating defeat at the hands of Dallas, I think Atlanta won't be any match for New England.

STFU Ben Volin. This guy and John Tomase still have jobs, that's all you need to know about the BSM. :coffee:
They're the worst. Right out of the snide CHB/Breer/Gasper School of sniveling and loser troll scum school. Borges, too.

Dude, the supply chain has been jacked up for a while. It's not an excuse at all.

Dude, the supply chain has been jacked up for a while. It's not an excuse at all.
Agreed. So many places still use Covid as an excuse here.... Restaurants are about the only one here that still somewhat can because they are desperate for staff from laying most of them off during Covid.

Well, I mean....isn't there only like 1 road in Canada?
One road in Canada. I was traveling east on the Trans Canadian hiway and while stopped at a gas station a woman asked the attendant "How far to Soo Saint Marie?". The attendant says 400 miles. The woman says "no way, I was only 200 miles away last night".

So obviously the woman spent the night in a hotel, woke up, left her hotel and spent all my day driving the wrong way.

On the same trip, those Canadians exhibited some top notch honesty.

And and unbelievable amount of "Ehh?"

Back