Week 11 Other Games

I am kind of digging the Colts with Rivers at QB. It never gets mentioned how inferior his coaching was in SD all those years and now he seems like he has a great fit with Reich. Great to see them beat the Packers.

Yeah, and I have good number of Colts fans as friends from and old Colts messageboard. I'm very happy for them today.

I always liked Rivers I'm ashamed to say! I like his fiery attitude and competitive streak and I loved the Rivers-Antonio Gates combo. That was brilliant to watch.

Hey...

The Patriots record is good enough for #1 place if they were in the NFC East. So there is that.

I always liked Rivers I'm ashamed to say! I like his fiery attitude and competitive streak and I loved the Rivers-Antonio Gates combo. That was brilliant to watch.

Always like him too man.

Man that’s rough. Burrow tore his ACL AND MCL and suffered other structural issues with the knee. Some surgeon is about to become very important and very rich!

Wentz has always been overrated, like Goff, imo

Man that’s rough. Burrow tore his ACL AND MCL and suffered other structural issues with the knee. Some surgeon is about to become very important and very rich!
Bungles 1st round pick will most likely be...a LT?

I will never give BSPN another penny...so, I miss most of the Monday Night games. The Internet where I live sucks almost as bad as BSPN does.

Good win for the Rams, Evans v Ramsey was a battle in itself and was fantastic to watch. Goff played well. Kupp is a great weapon to have, makes a lot of yards after the catch. Leonard Fournette looks a bad pick up, he was garbage last night.

Last edited:
I really liked what I saw from Jared Goff last night. He is growing into a very good QB. I know I joked about he and Wentz being Tweedle-dum, Tweedle-dee, but Goff is showing more progress. The Rams are going to be a long term good team imho. Very good young coach with a good QB and a total beast in Donald. Ramsey is a pain in the a** but he'd a hell of a CB.

Back