Week 12 Gamete Thread - Titans

This is a beat down now of a very good winning team.

Hard to see us not having a winning season after this win. Technically, we good finish 8-9 but I don't see it.

Plenty to work on going forward which is a good thing. The coaches will let them know it to, they won't be letting the players getting ahead of themselves after a big win like this. The defense has had a reality check, the front 7 especially. They got gashed too often and poot tackling.

i will say, i like the te and wr group. they were better than mac today they are all contributing now. back in the day, non pats fans used to ask me if i wished the pats had a speedy/superstar wr (the patten/brown/givens years).and i said the pats have no top wr, but i'd take their whole group over any other whole group. i liked this group at the beginning of the year, and i'm starting to feel that way now.

The run defense is a fucking problem. Might not show up against Buffalo. But the 1 for a Zillion in the red zone will.

Good win against a good football team, but I really hope the issue is just rust.

Back