Week 12 Other Games

sprocketboy

Surrounded by Donkey Fans
Reaction score
I didn't see this thread started anywhere else; I apologize if I've stepped on someone's toes by starting this one.

I've been halfway listening to the Lions-Iggles game on the radio (Westwood One). Before the game, one of the commentators was talking about how "it's been suggested" that the Iggles' players have given up on Chip Kelly.

Well, it's 45-7 Lions now with ~11 minutes left in the fourth quarter.

Is it considered bad form to fire a Head Coach on Thanksgiving Day? Maybe the Iggles will show a little class and wait until tomorrow.

Looking forward to the 2nd game, Cowboys vs the Panthers, should be a good one.

Looking forward to the 2nd game, Cowboys vs the Panthers, should be a good one.

I would normally say that this is a "make or break" game for the Cowboys, but the Iggles are clearly dead, the Giants still have to play the Panthers and Vikings, and the Cowboys have both their games remaining with the Redskins.

8-8 could be just good enough to win the NFCE if the tiebreakers end up going the Cowboys' way.

This it too much to ask for a Sanchez Brady matchup next week.

Watched the Leos destroy the Iggles. It sure looked like they quit on Kelly.

Now watching the Dallas game. Man, Newton is both a tremendous player and a bitch at the same time. I find him hard to like.

Almost a third...... Time to bring in the back up?

Ha, ha, Romo with 3 INTs. Sure won't cry if Dallas gets their butts kicked.

Carolina's offense is flat terrible in the red zone. Good thing their defense has gave them two Mannings.

Those are crescent rolls in the photo.

12295489_1032892616757426_840967754984076242_n.jpg

Chip Kelly surviving this entire season would be a laughing stock.

Romo woke up and put on him Peyton pants today.

Zzzz

Was hoping for a good game at some point today... maybe the night game won't be a blow out

Back