Week 12 other games.

Mike White had a game like this last year and Saleh still went back to Wilson. Don't underestimate the Jest.
How can he now? I bet last year he was told to go back to Wilson. This year the ownership obviously signed off on Wilson getting benched so I bet Saleh has the latitude now. But who knows, it is the Jests.

At 3-8, the Rams have to be the worst defending Super Bowl Champion. I can't think of another team that has dropped so much.
This board was very consistent in commenting about the Rams and how McVays MO, going all in and splurging out on big name talent in the short term never works if you want a sustainable franchise/dynasty for years to come.

no matter how shitty a coach's first year is, why fire him? i can't think of too many reasons i wouldn't give a coach 3 or so years to turn things around, or would fire one midseason.
I can't remember who said it but the average is 3 years to get a new coach time to build his team/move it in the right direction. Firing them after year 1 or 2 makes no sense. You're expectations need to be more realistic than "OMG Year 1 New Coach Joe hasn't brought this team to the Super Bowl! He's fired!"

Mike White had a game like this last year and Saleh still went back to Wilson. Don't underestimate the Jest.
Different story this year. Last year, Zach was the high draft pick and everybody was full of hope. Plus, White had a great game against the Bengals and then shit the bed the next week. This year, Zach has clearly shown he’s not ready (at least at the moment) so I believe we’ll see White start again next week.

I can't remember who said it but the average is 3 years to get a new coach time to build his team/move it in the right direction. Firing them after year 1 or 2 makes no sense. You're expectations need to be more realistic than "OMG Year 1 New Coach Joe hasn't brought this team to the Super Bowl! He's fired!"
Agree but McD only got 1 1/2 (not even) with the Donkeys. Donkeys situation with Russ is an OMG/LOL and I'm not feeling the least bit bad that the Donkey's tried to do what the Rams did - or that the Rams are now floundering. "buying" a team is something I've always disliked and don't want to see it become the norm in NFL. if MLB or NBA do it that's there issue.

Back