Week 12 - Sunday 11/24 4:25PM, Boys @ Pats

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
This should be a fun one.

Current forecast is for clearing skies, temps in the 40's. Great tailgating weather.

We expect to see Wynn activated. How much of a difference will he make. Hopefully enough to make Brady smile again. Will Harry show progress so that Brady will trust him.

Can the Pats defense handle the Dallas OLine and Elliot. This game will be won in the trenches.

Every team from this point forward will be challenging the Pats to stop the run. Dallas has a great OLine and a stud RB, they'd be foolish to not try.

I liked what I saw vs Eagles. Theirs is a power run scheme. We held our own fine.

Balt was the outlier. But keep in mind they were coming off a bye and had 2 weeks to focus on NE at home. Second time around won’t be as fortunate, and Bill will have our offensive identity nailed down by then.

If Belichick can force Dak to throw, the Pats will roll. If Dallas gets solid production on the ground, this game is going to be a tough one. I'm skeptical of Dallas so I don't see them losing but this game could be more uncomfortable than it should be if the Cowboys control both sides of the line

Most Cowboys fans seem to think this is going to be a rout by the Pats, they are not pleased with the performance of their defense and their running game.

Personal opinion, I think this is the game where the offense gets back on track and the defense will carry over play from last weekend.

Most Cowboys fans seem to think this is going to be a rout by the Pats, they are not pleased with the performance of their defense and their running game.

Personal opinion, I think this is the game where the offense gets back on track and the defense will carry over play from last weekend.

It's Belichick vs. Garrett (that mismatch is as vast as the one vs. Cleveland). I can definitely see a rout, but I do think this will be a one score game

I liked what I saw vs Eagles. Theirs is a power run scheme. We held our own fine.

Losing Lane Johnson was a huge loss for Philly, he's one of the best RT's in the game. It's no coincidence it was from that point their O really struggled. BB deserves some credit for the adjustments but losing LJ was the biggest factor. Not to mention Howard was out too, Miles Sanders is fast but he's not a very good RB right now.

Balt was the outlier. But keep in mind they were coming off a bye and had 2 weeks to focus on NE at home. Second time around won’t be as fortunate, and Bill will have our offensive identity nailed down by then.

What about Chubb ripping up the D? For a guy that doesn't normally fumble we were pretty fortunate that he did that game.

I think the run defense is still a concern and far from fixed. This weekend will be a huge test.

Losing Lane Johnson was a huge loss for Philly, he's one of the best RT's in the game. It's no coincidence it was from that point their O really struggled. BB deserves some credit for the adjustments but losing LJ was the biggest factor. Not to mention Howard was out too, Miles Sanders is fast but he's not a very good RB right now.

What about Chubb ripping up the D? For a guy that doesn't normally fumble we were pretty fortunate that he did that game.

I think the run defense is still a concern and far from fixed. This weekend will be a huge test.
I think the Pats defense had a lot to do with that.

Well this Dallas offense won’t be throwing any curveballs. I see Zeke getting about 3 yards most carries, but hitting a brick wall after that, unless they blitz someone and catch him in the backfield. The pats have the secondary to lock down Dallas’s WRs and still have an extra guy to focus on Zeke, especially with cooper banged up. It’s time for the offense to step up though. This won’t be a walk in the park. The cowboys aren’t tricky, but they can strike quick.

Just have to defend that roll out pass to Elliott which seems to be most of their 3rd down plays. Dallas "does what they do" and won't make adjustments so the Pats will pull away late barring injuries/turnovers but it'll be tight throughout

I was watching a Dallas game earlier in the year and came away thinking that Gallup guy was the best receiver on the team.

Yeah, the Eagles ran 5-6 plays in a heavy unbalanced formation just like the Ravens' plays. It worked the first time. :wink:

Interesting strategy I guess, let a guy run for 60 yards and then strip him of the ball. It was a good hustle play no doubt, but Chubb tore them up on the ground was really the point, but if you really want to focus on the fumble part I won't argue.

It was rain...and a fluke buttfumble like play from one of his teammates (one of their olineman kicked the ball out of his grasp). Chubb is legit.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Hardly

I think Brady will have a TFB-esque game here. He looked to be in a foul mood after the Eagles game.

I was watching a Dallas game earlier in the year and came away thinking that Gallup guy was the best receiver on the team.

In terms of sheer talent, they are about as good on offense as it gets. Loaded.

I don't know how they lose a game except it happens just about every other week.

In terms of sheer talent, they are about as good on offense as it gets. Loaded.

I don't know how they lose a game except it happens just about every other week.

It’s gotta be coaching because they are talented. Let’s hope they get out coached again this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In some ways talent can hold you back. You rely on just beating someone rather than working harder, or out thinking them. Look at Aaron Rodgers........

Back