Week 13 - 12/1 Pats @ Texans 8:20PM

It matters not for we are not winning a SB with this inept offense.

These guys are cooked. I don't see a way to win this game let alone make the playoffs at this rate

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Uh that looked like an obvious hold not called wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It matters not for we are not winning a SB with this inept offense.

Would usually agree with this, especially when they are playing like this. It's kinda funny to see this said since in probably like 40 game threads on this board it has been the same thing except with the defense, and they have found a way to get it done. They can do it this year, but it looks bleak right now

The downward spiral. This team has nothing. Getting our ass kicked by the Texans and we can only score 3. Getting past the 50 is a struggle.

Are we done making excuses? The team just isn't good.

this game is uglier than my jr high prom date

I think Tom needs to hang it up after this season. I know, it's hard to hear. I went through it with Kelly.

He reminds me of when I try to run. My head says I can do it. My heart says I can do it but my 55 yr old knees refuse to do what I'm telling them to do.

The 19 yr run of the Patriots is epic. No one will ever match it!

Would usually agree with this, especially when they are playing like this. It's kinda funny to see this said since in probably like 40 game threads on this board it has been the same thing except with the defense, and they have found a way to get it done. They can do it this year, but it looks bleak right now
Outside of Jules, no wideout can get separation. They are a bunch of lumbering cattle out there. That can win you games against lesser teams but, once the better defenses come to town in the payoffs, it's 1 and out.

Barring AB walking through the door on Monday, its over.

LOL that hold was identical to the flag they didn’t throw on that last Houston TD. Fuck off refs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Tom needs to hang it up after this season. I know, it's hard to hear. I went through it with Kelly.

He reminds me of when I try to run. My head says I can do it. My heart says I can do it but my 55 yr old knees refuse to do what I'm telling them to do.

The 19 yr run of the Patriots is epic. No one will ever match it!

He sucks this year...

Back