Week 13 - 12/1 Pats @ Texans 8:20PM

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
The Pats are on to Houston. This is the 4th game of the purported 5 game defining stretch of their schedule. The Texans have been inconsistent all year.
Will we see a better outing from the OL with Wynn making more progress and Cannon feeling better (played with the flu last game)? Will Harry make mroe progress? Will Sanu and Dorsett return to the lineup? It will be interesting to see how the offense performs in a controlled environment.

BTW, the Pats can clinch a playoff spot with a win and a loss by Oakland or Pittsburgh.

I'm expecting a tough physical game but one that smarts can overcome. I mean, it's the Texans. Coaching, scheme and skill benefit the Pats so I expect a much better offensive performance from Brady & Co. in this game than we've seen recently. Watson to Hopkins is formidable but our pass defense rules and the Boogeyman boogie in this one. Pats are favored by 3 and should cover that easily imo.

This is the game where I expect Brady to finally break out and score a ton. I see the Pats winning this one 31-24 or something like that. This is a game, though, the Pats are going to need to score into the 30's.

This is the game where I expect Brady to finally break out and score a ton. I see the Pats winning this one 31-24 or something like that. This is a game, though, the Pats are going to need to score into the 30's.

Sorry. I don’t see Texans as viable an offensive threat as you. Gilmore takes away Hopkins. JC on Fuller. Then what?

I see 0 blitz causing major problems for Watson, provided they stay disciplined on the edges.

Hoping we get White back in a groove this week. Not sure how the Texans are with defending RBs in the passing game, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with him only having 10 yards receiving over the past 2 weeks.

Hoping we get White back in a groove this week. Not sure how the Texans are with defending RBs in the passing game, but I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with him only having 10 yards receiving over the past 2 weeks.

I think they plan load management with him in particular. We saw this same thing last year.

Sorry. I don’t see Texans as viable an offensive threat as you. Gilmore takes away Hopkins. JC on Fuller. Then what?

I see 0 blitz causing major problems for Watson, provided they stay disciplined on the edges.

Carlos Hyde will be their key then and he's had some pretty good games this year.

After looking at what the Ravens did to the Texans, I don't believe they will score more than 10-13 points. The Houston defense is ranked 25th against the pass and the Pats just beat a better defense in Philly.

Looking forward to this game for a while as it is the only one I'll be at this year....would love to see a breakout game for the offense...but alot of that will depend on health.

Carlos Hyde will be their key then and he's had some pretty good games this year.

Him or Duke...they're both good. They have different skill sets.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

The rookie can play... :coffee:

I think they plan load management with him in particular.
I really think this was the Patriots taking what the defense was giving them. Dallas looked at Pats' TEs, WRs, and RBs and figured the RBs were the biggest threat and took them out of the game. When Edelman played well in spite of his bum shoulder and the rookies stepping up, Dallas should have adjusted but didn't.

I expect O'Brien to put more emphasis on defending the WRs than the RBs, even is Sanu and Dorsett aren't back. If not, we win again. Actually, we win no matter what O'Brien does.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

He had an awesome game against the Chiefs, but what RB doesn't?

Stephon Gilmore, Dont’a Hightower, Jamie Collins, Patrick Chung, JoeJuan Williams, Isaiah Wynn, Jermaine Eluemunor & Ryan Izzo missed today's practice. :shrug: Turkey day?

Stephon Gilmore, Dont’a Hightower, Jamie Collins, Patrick Chung, JoeJuan Williams, Isaiah Wynn, Jermaine Eluemunor & Ryan Izzo missed today's practice. :shrug: Turkey day?

Cannon had the flu last week, hopefully it's not spreading.
On the plus side, Sanu and Dorsett were at the media portion of practice.

all out due to illness, ugh

Yep.

EKaMbvSWkAYZ1uq

Lol..........it's the day before Thanksgiving, just sayin.

Back