Week 13 other games

Jets lose.
Good game to watch.
Jets looked good enough. We're a tough out.
Midway through the game was wondering why the Jets weren't high on Mike White, by the end of the game I can see why they drafted another QB.

I now have CIN/KC.

Hate to root for KC but I am going to.

Tua now showing his flaky side, 5 throws in a row missed. The Niners LBs are really pressuring him.

Last edited:
Bengals really own the Chiefs

Lions win 40-14 over Jacksonville. Dominant.

Yes, it is Jacksonville.
I guess the praise being heaped on J’Ville after that win over Ravens was premature. Props to Lions

have to give eagles props. I was questioning how good they really are but that was a solid win against Titans

Jets losing always a plus

LOL the Donkeys losing 10-9. Another fine display of Russ cookin’

Wow, Brock Purdy is really doing a great job at QB for the Niners! Another TD pass to McCaffrey!

Russ cooks like my former m-i-l
to give you an idea...
●she told me to cook broccoli for 12 minutes...in the microwave
●she reheated cooked meatballs, burned them and then cut the bottoms off so they were square, then tried to claim they came from the store like that
●she heated up cinnamon rolls for so long in the microwave that black smoke came off them and they were cinnamon briquettes

Russ cooks like my former m-i-l
to give you an idea...
●she told me to cook broccoli for 12 minutes...in the microwave
●she reheated cooked meatballs, burned them and then cut the bottoms off so they were square, then tried to claim they came from the store like that
●she heated up cinnamon rolls for so long in the microwave that black smoke came off them and they were cinnamon briquettes
She sounds like one of my father's relatives who cooked spaghetti for hours and ended up with a giant ball, and the meatballs were literally bounced off the walls by my grandfather. Thankfully, a distant relative, and both grandmothers were great cooks, including my mom. Whew! :)

She sounds like one of my father's relatives who cooked spaghetti for hours and ended up with a giant ball, and the meatballs were literally bounced off the walls by my grandfather. Thankfully, a distant relative, and both grandmothers were great cooks, including my mom. Whew! :)
ha! that reminds me. when m-i-l and hubby lived in a second fl apt i believe...he threw one of her "biscuits" out the window and it dented the hood of his car. 😄

The story of the game in SF is the collapse of Tua. The commentators are talking about it as were the guys on the half time show. He's spooked and missing throws everywhere. And he just threw his 1st INT since September.

The Niners D is seriously good.

Back