Week 14 (no) Gamete Thread - Bye Week and Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of evidence was there against Ben on the old sexual assault charge? I never cared enough to really look into it, but it seems like everyone except Steelers fans take it as gospel...
I LOATHE THE BEN, but i have never thought he raped anyone. i just didn't see enough evidence. the evidence points to the fact that he was just a boorish douche with women.

Whatever Planeteers. I think Ben is a good human being now who unfortunately has to run for his life on the feild most every week and still gets shit done.
HOF 1st ballot

I LOATHE THE BEN, but i have never thought he raped anyone. i just didn't see enough evidence. the evidence points to the fact that he was just a boorish douche with women.
Oh he absolutely did, and had it covered up.

Regardless, he wouldn't be the only rapist in the hall of fame, it's not disqualifying.

LOL

No evidence? Destroying the bar tape, using an off duty state trooper to block the gal from trying to find her friend who was barricaded in the bathroom? I mean, there couldn't have been more evidence and witness testimony. Gutless Goodell covered it up because the Steelers run the league.

Like I said, which one?

"In July 2009, Andrea McNulty filed a civil suit against Roethlisberger and eight employees of the Harrah's hotel in Lake Tahoe, NV. The suit alleged that Roethlisberger had raped McNulty in his room at the hotel in July 2008; the suit also alleged that the eight employees had aided in covering up the assault. At the time of the alleged assault, McNulty was an employee of Harrah's, where Roethlisberger was staying, and according to her complaint, Roethlisberger asked her to come to his room to fix his television. After she entered his room, she alleged, he grabbed her, held her against her will, pushed her on the bed, and raped her. According to her complaint, McNulty "communicated her objection and lack of consent" and "begged 'Please don't.'" After the attack, according to the complaint, McNulty struggled with depression and entered a mental health institution.

In March 2010, an anonymous college student alleged that Roethlisberger raped her in a bathroom stall in the back of a nightclub in Milledgeville, GA. According to her police statement, she met Roethlisberger at a bar; after Roethlisberger bought shots for the alleged victim and her friends, his bodyguard led her into a back room, which Roethlisberger entered "with his penis out of his pants." She writes in the police report that she told him to stop and attempted to leave through the first door she saw, which was a bathroom. She says that Roethlisberger followed her in, shut the door behind him, raped her, and left. Three of her friends gave statements to the Milledgeville Police Department that supported the accuser's story."

And here’s where it gets weird. (Or, as the case may be, weirder.) Cansino explains that the security videos from the evening of the incident weren’t available, because the system used at the club “recorded over the footage.”

“The DVD system overwrote itself,” Cansino told the Tribune-Review. “Had it just been
deleted, they might have been able to save some of it.”

Look accusations,,,
TFB sired a kid out of wedlock. Decided to marry a rich bitch, Did his best on the feild in his early days to complain he got roughed up. meh.
Walked away when he lost. pouted.

Define character.

I remember a story where he sued a homeless man for digging through his trash...

He is the GOAT for sure... but I have always likened him to Dorian Gray

Raping a girl in a bathroom is comparable to siring a boy out of wedlock?

Are you on fucking drugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Raping a girl in a bathroom is comparable to siring a boy out of wedlock?

Are you on fucking drugs?
Considering the age of many of the old farts on this board, I'd guess that a decent number of them are, in fact, on some variety of "fucking drugs." But I don't know for sure.

lol. @ PF09.

Never proven. Allegations. DTF girl. But he got 4 weeks anyway, whatever, you were celebrating I am sure.

What sort of evidence was there against Ben on the old sexual assault charge? I never cared enough to really look into it, but it seems like everyone except Steelers fans take it as gospel...

Not enough to convict. The one at the club, they couldn't collect enough DNA to be able to perform a positive match. Which means they did collect Some male DNA, and multiple witnesses both corroborated her being pulled aside and isolated by Roethlisberger's gang, as well as her immediate testimony that she had been raped.

By the way I have no idea of the legitimacy of that website, but the general details match that which I've seen elsewhere, just throwing it out there because I as a rule loathe quoting websites I'm not personally familiar with and I'm not familiar with this one, it was just the first one I found with the details. The one at the hotel, she didn't immediately file the allegation or get a rape kit used, and there are no cameras inside the hotel room so it's impossible to corroborate beyond the verified fact that she was in the room alone with him.

Ultimately you'll not find anyone who more firmly believes in "innocent until proven guilty" than I. However these as well as other accusations and statements from Roethlisberger are certainly troubling, to say the least. There's more of course, lots of allegations of as was said 'boorish behavior' and so forth, but nothing as serious as this.

He is the GOAT for sure... but I have always likened him to Dorian Gray
“I should like to have a portrait in the attic,” . . .“that would show all my sins, while I stayed young and beautiful.

The Picture of Dorian Gray
Oscr Wilde

Ben has 3 children and is married now. Give it a rest already. Thanks.

I might add the 3 children came after he was married, Like it should be.

boomish behaviour as a young man or a woman. I remember those times. But most of us grow out of it. Ben did.

THe accusers just wanted money, That is my conclusion,

Last edited:
I just need Tampa to beat the Bills. Annilhating them would be a bonus but a W would suffice.

Sorry, but too man "incidents" point to him being the rapist he's been accused of. Unfortunately, too many athletes get away with this $hit. they think they can do what they want and get away with it. imagine when he was young, that size, star athlete, probably thought he could get away with anything (and he did)... and how many colleges cover this up for their athletes? all of them? I have no idea either way, but I'm not going to claim every Patriot was some kind of saint as I'm sure there were plenty that weren't

So he later got married and had kids. fine, maybe he settled down, but his victims still went thru what he did to them. make all the excuses you want.

Unless you think his pecker has been in anyone other than his wife.
Never asked for money:

Regardless of whether or not he raped those two women, the idea that he's been an upstanding christian who has never engaged in extramarital relations is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back