Week 14 Other Games

Confirmed that Tannehill has an ACL tear so out for the year.

That hit reminded me of Brady's hit in '08.

Week 17 game just got easier.

Confirmed that Tannehill has an ACL tear so out for the year.

That hit reminded me of Brady's hit in '08.

Week 17 game just got easier.

Eh.

Miami's got a real shot at a wildcard now. Moore's a game manager, which is exactly what they need.

Eh.

Miami's got a real shot at a wildcard now. Moore's a game manager, which is exactly what they need.

Right? They just upgraded at QB. Of course, it's irrelevant as to week 17, as I'll be sipping cocktails in that dainty stadium fresh off an Orange Bowl win watching Jimmy G and the Vanillatriots go through the motions having a 1 seed on lock.

Right? They just upgraded at QB. Of course, it's irrelevant as to week 17, as I'll be sipping cocktails in that dainty stadium fresh off an Orange Bowl win watching Jimmy G and the Vanillatriots go through the motions having a 1 seed on lock.

Get used to hearing "Garappolo, gives to DJ Foster, off the left side for 4 yards" in that 2nd half. :coffee:

LOL. Brady is the MVP with the hot garbage performances of both Carr and Prescott this weekend. But they will find a way to steal it from him and give to Matt Ryan or some other such slouch.

Some guy at SI is saying Staffords in the mix. I think not, at least not yet.

Hey, Stafford had another INSANE FOURTH QUARTER COMEBACK* yesterday.

*ignore that the only reason they were behind was because he Peytoned it up and threw Chicago one.

Eh, I'll buy a ticket for that.

Stafford's not only putting up great numbers without Calvin Johnson this year, but has 8 fourth-quarter comebacks on top of it.

A reasonable case could be made.

Now, if Brady runs this table at 11-1, with 30-something TDs and 2 picks, I mean, there should be no argument.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Hey, Stafford had another INSANE FOURTH QUARTER COMEBACK* yesterday.

*ignore that the only reason they were behind was because he Peytoned it up and threw Chicago one.

Hey, that's the only reason Peyton has all his.

Stafford is better than most of the qb's in the NFL...

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Cowboy fans have been freaking out and demanding that Romo get put back in!! Dallas have to play Tampa next. Not an easy run in for them. They're nowhere near as good as has been made out.

Fairly easy schedule...

LOL. Brady is the MVP with the hot garbage performances of both Carr and Prescott this weekend. But they will find a way to steal it from him and give to Matt Ryan or some other such slouch.

MVP of the superbowl...much better award. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

True, but that's like being the hot girl at fat camp nowadays.

:toast:

Very true!

Back