Week 14 Other Games

Enjoying all the Manningface so far, but it'd be better if the Cowboys offense could actually take advantage of the turnovers with ya know, actual points and shit.

How did this freaking hillbilly beat the Pats twice in a Super Bowl? I know the defense, Tyree catch and Welker drop are all major factors but he didn't do anything stupid like this in either game.

The stat line where he has 256 (now 257 and very nearly 258) INT/fumbles lost since 2004 is mind blowing. Brees was like 30 behind him.

How did this freaking hillbilly beat the Pats twice in a Super Bowl? I know the defense, Tyree catch and Welker drop are all major factors but he didn't do anything stupid like this in either game.

The stat line where he has 256 (now 257 and very nearly 258) INT/fumbles lost since 2004 is mind blowing. Brees was like 30 behind him.

The mind, it boggles. :insane: All I know is they suck bad enough that they only manage to squeak into the playoffs once every five years, but when they do....:suicide: So GO COWBOYS! :arrr:

SHELI IS TRYING HIS BEST TO GIVE YOU THE GODDAMN GAME COWBOYS!!! TAKE IT! FOR THE LOVE OF GODDAMN FOOTBALL, just TAKE IT ALREADY!!!!!! :mad:

postofthweek-4.gif

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

It's like, neither team can complete a forward pass. Aren't these like 2 of the top 5 pass offenses?

The ****?

Never understood the mentality that goes:

That was a cheap shot. Just Terrible! What a horrible thing to do!

Ah, we gave them a cheap shot in return. Good for us.

Not picking on you, it's a common response...it's just weird when people react to wrongful behavior by doing the exact same thing and then celebrating it.

Maybe a Bronco gave Harry Douglas a cheap shot earlier that we didn't see. That's the trouble with this stuff. If a cheap shot is bad, it's bad. Regardless of motive. Suspend both.

Disagree. Douglas went after Harris' knee, potential career ending. Talib went to fight. Send a message. Douglas' career was never in jeopardy. In a game of men and testosterone. this is acceptable to me. No different when a pitcher throws at a batter after his guy was hit. Or when a tough guy starts a fight with a guy that hits hid star. Douglas hit Harris real cheap and Talib stood up for his guy! Douglas should have been ejected.

postofthweek-4.gif

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

It's like, neither team can complete a forward pass. Aren't these like 2 of the top 5 pass offenses?

The ****?

Thanks!! I'll gladly give the award back if it means the Giants lose this one, though. :D

Eli doing Eli things, but the much heralded Dak has had 2 INTs all season, and now what, at least two just this game? Thanks for nothing, kid. :coffee:

Thanks!! I'll gladly give the award back if it means the Giants lose this one, though. :D

Eli doing Eli things, but the much heralded Dak has had 2 INTs all season, and now what, at least two just this game? Thanks for nothing, kid. :coffee:

Another INT from Eli.

I feel like he's had 6 INTs and 4 fumbles tonight, but it's likely less than that.

Disagree. Douglas went after Harris' knee, potential career ending. Talib went to fight. Send a message. Douglas' career was never in jeopardy. In a game of men and testosterone. this is acceptable to me. No different when a pitcher throws at a batter after his guy was hit. Or when a tough guy starts a fight with a guy that hits hid star. Douglas hit Harris real cheap and Talib stood up for his guy! Douglas should have been ejected.

Boo freaking hoo. Chris Harris is a cheap shot artist. Always has been. My guess is that Douglas is paying him back from some past crap that Harris pulled.

Talib is a punk. He should be fined/suspended.

The first guy never gets suspended. It's always the second guy.

Dallas streak is over. Giants played well on D and Cowboys have looked beatable the last few week.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Cowboy fans have been freaking out and demanding that Romo get put back in!! Dallas have to play Tampa next. Not an easy run in for them. They're nowhere near as good as has been made out.

Prescott was awful last night. 17 for 37 and 2 picks. The glass slipper has come off. This is just the reason Jones has been looking for to put Romo in. Let the drama begin in big D. Love it.

Speaking of the Donks, your offense is WORSE this year than last year. I did not think it was possible given ManninHGH was a hot pile of garbage but Elway really ruined your season.

MVP!!! MVP!!!

:coffee:

:dbanana:

LOL. Brady is the MVP with the hot garbage performances of both Carr and Prescott this weekend. But they will find a way to steal it from him and give to Matt Ryan or some other such slouch.

Prescott was awful last night. 17 for 37 and 2 picks. The glass slipper has come off. This is just the reason Jones has been looking for to put Romo in. Let the drama begin in big D. Love it.

Dome team from a warm-weather city, and a warm-weather QB playing like dogshit in the cold?

You don't say. That never happens. :coffee:

They did, but holy shit Dallas was terrible on offense.

Dez...
whiffed on first 8 targets, 3 drops.
Finally caught his 9th target and FUMBLES!

I give the Giants D a lot of credit. Best game they've played all year.
But for the love of God, Eli was awful and tried his best to give the game away with 2 fumbles and the int. Manning face must be an inheritable genetic condition cause he had it multiple times last night.

Eli, averages (!!!!) over 20 turnovers/yr (another poster gave the career #) and is also the worst qb under 5 man pressure i believe (also a stat shown during the game).i feel like he and flacco are more twins than rob and rex. 2 of the luckiest s.o.b.s ever (he should have had like 5 ints last night if dallas defenders didn't have hands like feet) and flacco has his PI offense...but they both seem to play their most mistake free games vs. the pats. i don't know what to call it, phenomenon-wise, but it's a thing. if eli is a HOFer (again, !!!!!!!), so is flacco.

Back