Week 14 Other Games

Is it time for Grigson to order the 2016 AFC SOUTH 3RD PLACE banner?

Yes. He's the best FS in the league since Ed Reed.

He also brings the emotional element like Rodney used to do for us. The loss of him is HUGE for them and most likely makes their chances in the post-season very slim. If they lose this game they are the #3 seed behind Dallas and Detroit and only a half game up on Atlanta. Seahags could be looking at #4 seed by season's end.

Lots of teams folding under pressure of big boy time of season.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Very interesting stat. The amount of travel the NFC West teams have to do. This season the Rams have travelled over 31,000 miles.....the Steelers 5,000 miles. That's a big difference. Seahags up there as well.

Reports are saying Tannenhill tore his ACL. Feel bad for the guy. Fins are in good position for the playoffs with Donks losing. Moore is a decent back up though.

And the rest of the Broncos. This team is not good. Well not top tier good. I guess. At this point, they don't deserve the playoffs. The run defense is pathetic. Trevathan and Jackson loss is looking bigger than I thought it would be. I'm guessing next week is gonna get ugly!
Ugly for us. Nothing good happens Pats @ Denver

Reports are saying Tannenhill tore his ACL. Feel bad for the guy. Fins are in good position for the playoffs with Donks losing. Moore is a decent back up though.

Moore gives them a better chance to win than Tannehill.

Also, Jets/Niners...OVERTIME! Because, you know, of course we want overtime.

Acutally, the last time the Jets were there, it was an overtime game too, IIRC.

WOW. Harry Douglas just hit Chris Harris JR with his helmet in the knee, as a "block". Away from the play. No flag. If I have to guess, Harris just blew out his knee. Cheap shot!

****edit he did walk off on his own. and next play Talib went after Douglas. I like to see that!

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Never understood the mentality that goes:

That was a cheap shot. Just Terrible! What a horrible thing to do!

Ah, we gave them a cheap shot in return. Good for us.

Not picking on you, it's a common response...it's just weird when people react to wrongful behavior by doing the exact same thing and then celebrating it.

Wrong. Harry Douglas should have been thrown out. Had the refs thrown him out for that hit on Harris' knee then Talib wouldn't go after him. I like Talib sticking up for his team on that play.
Maybe a Bronco gave Harry Douglas a cheap shot earlier that we didn't see. That's the trouble with this stuff. If a cheap shot is bad, it's bad. Regardless of motive. Suspend both.

Bucs pick off Brees for third time to seal win. Good for them. Tied with Atlanta for division.

Of course the Jets won just to ensure they don't get a top 5 pick.

So, is Jamie Collins gonna be the reverse Clif Avril? You know, go from sb winner to 0-16?

Back