Week 14 Other Games

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Games on the schedule with impacts on the Pats.

Tonight, Jets @ Ravens. Any Given Sunday (Thursday)? :shrug:

Sunday night, Bills @ Pittsburgh. This should be a low scoring game. Both teams in a wild card position at the moment.

Denver @ KC. Also Any Given Sunday? :shrug:

Maybe KC will have a Texansesque post 'Superbowl' letdown...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ironically against Denver as well

Denver has put Lock in at QB and got that team rolling. They're coming to arrowhead with a lot of confidence BUT hey haven't won there since an overtime win in 2015. Still it's a division game and the Chiefs offense hasn't been the 2018 offense we need to beat good teams.

I mean, what did people expect.

The best team in the league at home, playing one of the worst.

I expected more than this...the Ravens are beatable. Jackson is the new Krapernick. Once he has a few big boy hits on him, he won't look so unstoppable. But, for now, he 's hard to stop. Krapernick in his prime was similar. As was Vick.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Oh great...NOW the Jester's show up. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Ficken kicker...

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

He has an awesome surname though...lmao.

Not sure if anyone saw the post game interviews but Ingram will end up on one of the NFL shows after he retires, he's a natural

The Bills will be a tough out on Saturday. That defense has been legit all season.

Back