Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

Fuck everything to do with this shitty offense.

Refs fucked them

With Harry TD all they needed was a FG to tie which they had easy

Can’t believe this game

Team worked hard to have a shot at winning this game and refs just did all they could to give KC the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should have gone for the first

even if BB had won the 1st down challenge it would not have made a difference for that last DPI we still would have been out of challenges. and that was not a clean play against JE.

Great game. We've improved. They're going to kick Cincinatti's ass. They gave it a great try, being down like they were. And it was a bad game for the Refs. The Patriots deserved to win.

To get so close here with some of the worst ref calls you'll ever see and the offense stinking is still pretty remarkable. KC should not be overly cocky with this win.

We probably shouldn't have pissed away the first half on offense.

Again.

Fuck these motherfucking cocksucking refs

At least we'll geta nice letter from the NFL admitting they made a mistake..... By ever hiring that incompetent Jerome Boger.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

To get so close here with some of the worst ref calls you'll ever see and the offense stinking is still pretty remarkable. KC should not be overly cocky with this win.

Chefs aren't winning anything...maybe their division. That's it though.

Great game. We've improved. They're going to kick Cincinatti's ass. They gave it a great try, being down like they were. And it was a bad game for the Refs. The Patriots deserved to win.

Understatement of the year.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

On the plus side it'll be a great look by the NFL to have one of the most anticipated games of the year to be completely destroyed by horrid officiating.

So are they gonna send it all in one letter or will it be about 8 or 9 letters saying "my bad" for each blown call?

The refs won!!!!!

This.

Pats sucked fat dick during the 2nd Q but the ST/D stepped it up in the second half. Pats did enough to at least send this game to OT but got railroaded worse than I’ve maybe seen ever.

I fully expect the football world to cry and demand change RE: Harry blown call just like after Saints playoff loss .... lol

Why not put in Harry when they are in the red zone?

When it was just the Pats sucking, I was fine with a loss because they deserved it. But they played hard in that 2nd Q and should have had a 30 yard FG try to tie it with a minute left.

And that is only assuming the right call on the Harry TD. Kelce fumble is another that could have led to points.

Losing because you suck is one thing. Losing because the refs blatantly blew a call on purpose (what other explanation is there) is much harder to digest.

It would be really cool if the Patriots could take some of that 4th quarter energy and use it in the 2nd and 3rd quarters of games.

Back