Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

We are going to get blown out at home? Are you fucking serious? We lost against all division leaders smh. But wait not yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad too because the D can ball if they can get a break every now and then

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ok use some clock and score 7 to get back in this. Other than that opening series for each unit, this game has been a cluster of bad execution.

AB is not coming back this season, or likely ever. Why is this so hard for people to see? Even if the miracle happens that the Pats sign him, he will be suspended and commissioner listed so fast your head will spin. He ain't playing this season. Period

Yup, KC has had it's share of suck and we have done nothing to capitalize on it

Lmao sick screen there

Also it’s pretty sad that what Brady and this O are becoming known for is hi ability to throw it to no one 10 times a game to avoid sacks.

Awesome drive when we desperately needed points

To be fair he did say "even if" suggesting he doesn't really think that

7 man protection and they still can't keep the rush away from Brady. Fuck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Be lucky to got into half down 10.

I can’t be the only one who keeps waiting for this team and O to flip that switch and look dangerous again. But maybe it’s not just coming this year. We’re spoiled so expecting it is probably unrealistic expectations.

It’s hard not to feel the wasted potential though but man is it hard to find many positives out there right now.

Don't have the horse upfront on the OL nor at the skill spots. This is glaringly obvious ......

Back