Week 15 other gamete thread

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Since LA and KC play tomorrow night I thought i'd get the other gamete thread going. I like the chargers in this one, especially with Chris Jones not playing.

Since LA and KC play tomorrow night I thought i'd get the other gamete thread going. I like the chargers in this one, especially with Chris Jones not playing.
Hope u r right!

Cheers

They are pretty evenly matched although the Chargers have given up almost 70 more points than the Chiefs this year. 'Points for' is identical at 351. STs is where the Chiefs shine above the Chargers, otherwise this should be a close match.
The Chargers won the 1st game in Sept. by 6 at KC but the Chiefs are playing better now.
I'm not putting money on the outcome of this game because it's too close with the Chiefs 3 pt favorites in the Chargers' house. Is Ekeler playing? I'm hearing he will.
If he does, IF I were to lay a bet it would be on the Chargers +3 and the OVER.

It would be nice for the Pats if the Chargers win, so GO CHARGERS!

The Chargers are the most bizarre team to try to figure out. Like, in theory they've got a good shot at the Chiefs, but I dunno, are they going to play well for 4 quarters?

would love to see the Bolts beat the Chefs.
I'm so pissed at Aaron Rodgers... if he plays in that Pack/Chiefs game then Pack win and Chiefs have at least one more loss, and maybe Rodgers puts a beatin' on them and it keeps their psych damaged, instead of starting to turn the corner.
Pats just have to win and they stay at #1, but some buffer would be nice.

Sounds a bit like the Brownies...

FGwyAMOVIAEKi-6

On Covid, Seahawks claim they are the only NFL team to have zero cases in the league. They also believe that the high vaccination rate on the Puget Sound region is a major contributor to that result.

Still not sold on KC's D. They should be down 14-10 right now.

PS Anyone notice, and maybe this was already done to start the year and I am noticing it now, but KC's facemasks are now grey as opposed to the white they've had. Not a big deal, but I like it a lot better. I like the old school grey facemasks like the Pats Pat Patriot throw back differences between the original 1963 version recycled in 2009 over the white masks like they had in the 1980s that they wore on Thanksgiving in 2010, for example.

Back