Week 15 other gamete thread

Brady without weapons got shut out.

Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF
Oh, he has weapons. He just had to work harder.

The football gods have been watching Mebron Brady now for a while.

How are the Saints able to do this against Tom time and time again? There was no way they should have beaten the Buccs. But somehow, they did it again. And Payton wasn't even on the sideline.

Watching a bit of the Saints v Buccs game and Cam Jordan really is a beast. He was massive against us when we played, I think he had 8 hits, multiple pressures, our O Line could not cope with him at all that game. And the Buccs were the same last night. What a performance. And Lattimore again making huge games.

Edit, yeah he was huge against us.

View: https://twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1442490304083345412?s=20

I noticed this a few weeks back but Gronk does not look happy. The old happy go lucky guy smiling and laughing with his teammates on the sidelines the way he did here is not there anymore. No smiles, he looks miserable. I wonder will he call it a day after the season?

Watching a bit of the Saints v Buccs game and Cam Jordan really is a beast. He was massive against us when we played, I think he had 8 hits, multiple pressures, our O Line could not cope with him at all that game. And the Buccs were the same last night. What a performance. And Lattimore again making huge games.

Edit, yeah he was huge against us.

View: https://twitter.com/ezlazar/status/1442490304083345412?s=20

I noticed this a few weeks back but Gronk does not look happy. The old happy go lucky guy smiling and laughing with his teammates on the sidelines the way he did here is not there anymore. No smiles, he looks miserable. I wonder will he call it a day after the season?

He's certainly not the same guy we knew.
I wouldn't be surprised if this were his last year.

But, but, but...haven't we been told he doesn't need weapons because it's all him???
YES, WE HAVE.

Brady got exposed last night and all the frauds who have been pimping the "it's all Brady" crap are exposed right along with him. The best is looking at Arians's mouth all agape as it all unfolds.

Hopefully, their pathetic handling (and lying and cheating) with the Antonio Brown thing blows right up in their face.

Back