Week 15 other gamete thread

Tom I think is learning that when things aren’t going great and he’s having an off day, there is no genius on the sideline like Bill who can tweak the game plan during the game and compensate for a phase not playing well.

He has Arians who can bring precisely nothing to the table when needed.

I’d love to believe that somewhere in Tom’s heads there is a light that will go off and he’ll suddenly realise, “I get it now, I get why Bill is the GOAT.”

I'm liking this multiple games on monday (and a game on tuesday... i say "game" as both are on at 7:00pm est so I guess I'm only getting one of those) and game thursday... and games Saturday to go with Sunday). Better pace myself this week :toast:
:coffee:

Yup...Wuhan Wiggle fucked the Brownies.
don't worry... found those new NFL Covid policies..... sounds like if you got vaxed they just won't test you (unless you are actually showing illness).
Minimize possible effect on games while putting pressure on non-vaxed player to get vaxed.
Aren't Pats all/mostly vaxed? I don't care about the political views on this (there's a forum for that) I just care that Pats have minimal effect by this.

"Your recent underdog wins against the Ravens and Titans have helped the Pats. Think you can keep up your winning ways against the Chiefs?"
I have asked Santa,

PS Cheer up Buckeye, we cleaned up the basement for ya, everything is nice and tidy...

Back