Week 17 Other Games : Black Monday to follow

I think this may be the best hire the Browns have had at HC since BB. We'll see.
The Raiders have only been 500 twice since they went to the SB. One year was when Jackson was OC, one year was when he was HC. And the situation he was in when he was HC was horrible. He definitely deserved a second chance.

I think this may be the best hire the Browns have had at HC since BB. We'll see.
The Raiders have only been 500 twice since they went to the SB. One year was when Jackson was OC, one year was when he was HC. And the situation he was in when he was HC was horrible. He definitely deserved a second chance.

Yup

I think so, too, HS. Lets see who his assistants are.

Chip Kelly is the new head coach of the 49ers.

This just in!

Jim Caldwell to remain as HC of the Lions.

Very exciting.

Ben McAdoo had his presser this am at precisely 10:30 am. He may look like an 80's used car salesman but I like him. His voice sounds 100% exactly like his former boss when he talks (McCarthy). You can take the boy out of PA, but...

Back