Week 17 Other Games : Black Monday to follow

I don't think so although I suppose it's possible. My thought it they're going back and forth about the role Ryan Grigson has moving forward,
Although thats possibly just wishful thinking on my part.
I think all of us Patriots fans are wishing that Grigson has a role in the future, too.

More trades like the ones that brought in Trent Richardson, more drafting of unneeded fragile WRs, more free agents with no tread left on the tires.

More Grigson! More, more, more! Mas y Mas!

:D

Nah, I hope Grigson is gone. Pagano seems like a great guy and a good, if handcuffed, coach.

I think all of us Patriots fans are wishing that Grigson has a role in the future, too.

More trades like the ones that brought in Trent Richardson, more drafting of unneeded fragile WRs, more free agents with no tread left on the tires.

More Grigson! More, more, more! Mas y Mas!

:D

Ugh. I so hope he's gone or least banned from meddling.

Ugh. I so hope he's gone or least banned from meddling.

I really think the issue there, is that the meddling is coming from Irsay, and he just wants a messenger to do his dirty work, Grigson.

So...I don't see Grigson being 'banned from meddling', unless Irsay is just going to do it himself from now on.

Nah, I hope Grigson is gone. Pagano seems like a great guy and a good, if handcuffed, coach.

I think they should celebrate by trading their next 4 2nd round picks for Aaron Dobson. He is a stud that always catches everything. The Colts can keep their 1st round picks, because the Pats either get them stolen away, or, BB seems to trade down with them.

The Colts can keep their 1st round picks, because the Pats either get them stolen away, or, BB seems to trade down with them.
Don't think of those first round picks as being stolen away.

Look at it the way I do: the Pats are paying the "sustained excellence" tax.

Don't think of those first round picks as being stolen away.

Look at it the way I do: the Pats are paying the "sustained excellence" tax.

i would call it taxation without representation, and the last time that happened in Boston shit got real.:coffee:

LOL i know Bob would never rock the boat, but its nice to dream...

Sean Payton staying in New Orleans per NFLN.

I think Giants fans would have a meltdown if this happens.

Reports: Tom Coughlin a candidate for Eagles head coach

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 9, 2016, 8:07 AM EST

Tom Coughlin said at his Giants farewell that he wasn’t done coaching. He may not even be leaving the NFC East.

Coughlin is expected to interview for the Eagles’ head-coaching vacancy, according to two reports.

Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports reports that the Giants are expecting Coughlin to speak to the Eagles, while FOX 5 in New York reported that the Eagles requested permission from the Giants to speak with Coughlin.

It is unclear whether the Giants would try to block Coughlin from going to the Eagles. Although it’s widely believed that Coughlin was nudged out by the Giants’ ownership, technically the parties termed his departure a resignation, not a firing. That’s important because a coach who is fired is free to look elsewhere, but a coach who resigns would need to get permission to get out of his contract.

Neither the Giants nor the Eagles has confirmed that Coughlin will interview, but with the Eagles wanting a coach who can right the ship after a disappointing 2015 season, and with Coughlin making clear that he’d consider another opportunity, this is a marriage that could work.

gase to be hired in mia per Rapoport on nfln this morning.
and they have justin tuck and o'hara on nfln this am and they are very against the thought of coughlin in philly.

Adam Schefter- Verified account ?@AdamSchefter

Issue of Marvin Lewis' future really isn't much of an issue. Bengals have no plans to make any HC change at this time, per sources.

Adam Schefter- Verified account ?@AdamSchefter

Issue of Marvin Lewis' future really isn't much of an issue. Bengals have no plans to make any HC change at this time, per sources.
Excellent.

I have no idea what he and his team can come up with to top this year's epic culmination of a season.

But I have no doubt that he's up for the challenge.

Excellent.

I have no idea what he and his team can come up with to top this year's epic culmination of a season.

But I have no doubt that he's up for the challenge.

Can't wait until they're 11-1 next year and their fans are all fired up and talking shit...:coffee:

Back