Week 2 Other Games Thread

We started the exact same thread at the exact same time...great minds and all that, Jay :D

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=68713

Mods feel free to merge or whatevs.

Week 2 starts tonight with PIT/BAL on TNF.

1) Classic "hoping for a meteor" match up for us Pats fans

2) But if forced to choose, let's see the Ratbirds go down 0-2 because FVCK those assholes, more than usual even

3) Wondering how much Pig Ben has been thinking about how grateful he is there are no surveillance cameras in public ladies rooms. :coffee:

Definite meteor game. Though I want both teams to lose, the best option for the Pats, at this time, is a Steelers loss. If the Pats come home with the win, it would be best to not be trailing another team in the AFC.

That early 1st q hit on rofloller was a perfect hit in a legal place but it got flagged. Ugh. Love phil's huffiness over it too like when he played qbs weren't hit like that 5 times a game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phil Simms: "It's been a good first half on offense for the Steelers."

They have scored three points.

I love how herpaderp always says he wants more no huddle offense then he does dumb stuff like taking a sack. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

390 sacks on Benny.
No wonder he's a little slow.

The very first thing I noticed about rofloller (thanks, HS, that's good) is his sudden lack of pocket awareness. He was slow to move and his footwork seemed flat footed. Age, I guess, but that's not the same rolfoller we're accustomed to seeing.

At somepoint during that game I was wishing I could watch a rerun of the Big Bang Theory.

Back