Week 3 - Jets @ Pats 9/22 1:00

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Moving on to another potential blowout win.
Current forecast is for hot temps, near 90. The Pats should be acclimated to that now.
I'll be watching from the top deck of a cruise ship which should be filled with Pats fans. It will be a good time.

Moving on to another potential blowout win.
Current forecast is for hot temps, near 90. The Pats should be acclimated to that now.
I'll be watching from the top deck of a cruise ship which should be filled with Pats fans. It will be a good time.

:thumb:

I was asked back in June if I would be willing to come into school on Sunday 9/22 to attend a reception for some visiting school administrators from around the state.

Quick check of the schedule showed the Jet game. Easy decision.

I'll be scoring brownie points from 1 - 5 this Sunday.

I'll be missing this game as well, cutting firewood for the cabin for this coming winter and doing some moose hunting.

Any updated images re the shack?

Cheers

I'll be watching it at my usual bar...until they switch to a more competitive game...again.
Hopefully you'll have time to get a cold one down before they switch channels.

I'll be watching it at my usual bar...until they switch to a more competitive game...again.

Jr's going to find us a stream. Should hopefully eliminate that problem.

I'll be sitting my happy ass on my couch with my newborn son, Brady. His first two games have gone quite well I'd say.

Nice, and congratulations on the kiddo.

It's another 6pm UK kick-off, so that means chilling and maybe having a beer, I'll be streaming the radio broadcast of the game, and if I can be bothered, I might try to find a stream to sync with the radio call.

Got a feeling that Ion and Fouts will be doing the TV broadcast, so any visual stream is going to be muted.

I'll be sitting my happy ass on my couch with my newborn son, Brady. His first two games have gone quite well I'd say.

Missed this, congratulations.

My son was born during the 1983 NHL playoffs. I was holding him when Brad Park scored the series winner in game 7 OT vs Buffalo (he was 12 days old). I jumped up so hard that he launched in the air and I had to catch him. My wife was not amused.

Enjoy the moments, they fly by.

You guys are doomed. You will be Falkerized!!

Missed this, congratulations.

My son was born during the 1983 NHL playoffs. I was holding him when Brad Park scored the series winner in game 7 OT vs Buffalo (he was 12 days old). I jumped up so hard that he launched in the air and I had to catch him. My wife was not amused.

Enjoy the moments, they fly by.
Haha! I've kept myself tempered thru the first two, but I've been known to have some crazy reactions. Wife will need to hold the little guy in tight game situations!

Thanks guys for the congrats!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It seems BB was quite outgoing today which is a bit unusual for Jets week. Must show the confidence he has this week.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Video: Bill Belichick provides a “state of the Patriots” at the start of his Wednesday news conference. This is the first 2:20 of it, but Belichick kept going for another two minutes or so as he talked up the Jets. <a href="https://t.co/oP8qSsfJts">pic.twitter.com/oP8qSsfJts</a></p>— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1174350324443832320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 18, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back