Week 3 - Jets @ Pats 9/22 1:00

Brady marches the field passing and then Michel takes first run for a TD. Good guy Tom giving up stats as usual.

Awesome drive. Ghost still sucking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any theories about what's wrong with Ghost this year? Very uncharacteristic, but this has got to stop. New holder?

Don't worry he was the 3rd best kicker in the league last year?

He sucked last year too...

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Can we start talking about finding Ghost's replacement now?

We already have...

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Any theories about what's wrong with Ghost this year? Very uncharacteristic, but this has got to stop. New holder?

What was his problem last year?

Our defense is playing lights out already. This should be really fun to watch.

He's pushing everything right. That happened one other year and he moved himself to the other hash. That seemed to help and then he was fixed. He kicked that one from over there as well. Needs to figure out the wedge shot again

The blood is already starting to flow.

(ps - my smilies aren't working - anybody else having that problem?)

The Patriots are amazing. Idk how but I love the trio of Edelman, Dorsett and Flash

Running game not doing much. Brady looks sharp though.

Izzo had a big gain a few plays ago...it might have been a broken play, but, it felt really good either way.

Funny, I'm watching in NFL Gamepass and it wasn't working at the start so I'm not watching it live, but watching it from the start now so about 15 mins behind. Every time I go to click Go Live, the score has jumped yet again so I have to go back to see the scores...

Patriot fan problems, too much scoring stopping me watching the game live ROFL

Back