Week 4, 2020 - Patriots @Chiefs

I don’t know about the refs but Hoyer cost them at least 6 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we had a pick, that they didnt call a pick, ticky tack calls that KC didnt get. They were not on our side, thats for sure.

Can not disagree more, Cam changes everything on the Pats offense and with the way the defense played this game was very winnable with a backup QB.

Bad thing is, if we do play them again, is that they have film on the game so they might move the ball better on offense. Its hard to tell how a game will go. We have a ton of young players here.

Well, in any case, I like our chances with Cam.

Can not disagree more, Cam changes everything on the Pats offense and with the way the defense played this game was very winnable with a backup QB.

KC played pretty vanilla O until late in the game, when they actually put the foot on the gas the Offense was moving easy.

I don’t know about the refs but Hoyer cost them at least 6 points.

I will just use the roughing calls as an example. Tacky call against KC they picked up the flag. Tackiest call ever on NE personal foul. I don't recall the down and distances on those but I feel like both of those were drive/stop killers, maybe not the one on Mahomes.

Encouraging to see the defense play that well, but man was that pathetic by Hoyer. I don't even think he played that poorly for the most part, just complete brainfarts at the worst possible moments, inexcusable. Sad to see such a great effort by the team wasted like that

Edelman had one of his worst games eva, but, at least he has history of being a routine badass. Hoyer? Nope...

yep - edelman either has no legs left or he is playing hurt(worse than we think), there is no suddenness to his game right now. Not making excuses that pick six is all on him, just an observation

This game doesn't end the Patriot's season. The offense played a bit scared. Especially Hoyer, and we may never see him again, qb-ing the Patriots.

yep - edelman either has no legs left or he is playing hurt, there is no suddenness to his game right now. Not making excuses that pick six is all on him, just an observation

Ok, but like two weeks ago he has his best game ever. I mean sometimes you just dont play good. That drop was just a looking up field before he caught the ball kind of thing. Im not making excuses, but the guy has been our best receiver this year like he usually is. But he is no spring chicken and his body has to be a mess at this point.

This game doesn't end the Patriot's season. The offense played a bit scared. Especially Hoyer, and we may never see him again, qb-ing the Patriots.

Man its a lot different here after losses than the last....20 years. lol. I have seen wins with more anger.

Edelman had one of his worst games eva, but, at least he has history of being a routine badass. Hoyer? Nope...

Which is why Hoyer shouldn't play we knew this before the game. Edelman's worst performance especially as a "leader"...ps that's my favorite Pat and JC. But overall absolutely horrible. The D great game. But today we looked like the Redskins.

The Foxborough football team was trash today.

If the season ended today, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS would MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

Your time is over.

And moving my glorious thread predicting your downfall won't change that, mods.

PATS = DONE

If the season ended today, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS would MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

Your time is over.

And moving my glorious thread predicting your downfall won't change that, mods.

PATS = DONE

Get the fuck out of here you coward, the only time you come around is when your team wins a game against the Pats, which isn’t very often. Ban this pos.

Back