Week 5, no week 6. I don't know - Donks at Patriots. Someone else needs to create these threads!

Tell me, how would you feel if BB got COVID from a player? If he died?
Collateral damage is a bigger issue than the players themselves.

If?
Many people in their 60s and 70s are getting it and recovering just fine. My friend’s 93 year old mother got it and recovered.

Patriot players are getting it and BB is being exposed to it, is he not?
The vast, vast majority of people dying from COVID are dying not from it, but from their pre-existing condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell me, how would you feel if BB got COVID from a player? If he died?
Collateral damage is a bigger issue than the players themselves.
If BB died, it wouldn't be from the Wuhan Wiggle. It would be from underlying (legit) factors.

True story.

LOL< Dude stop. There isnt an easter bunny either.
You believe everything that you watch. You need to start thinking for yourself. The news IS propaganda. Do you believe everything that BSPN ever said about Brady and the Pats? The regular news as just as bad as that, possibly MUCH more corrupted. Not joking.

You believe everything that you watch. You need to start thinking for yourself. The news IS propaganda. Do you believe everything that BSPN ever said about Brady and the Pats? The regular news as just as bad as that, possibly MUCH more corrupted. Not joking.
I am pleading the 5th man. I respect your opinion. I know there is corruption out there, but that would be hard to swallow.

It sucks that it's true, but, it is true. It's all about agenda/s and clicks for ad revenue.
I am trying to stop my trashing of people's opinions on things on here, so I will just say, that I respect your opinion on this, but its hard to agree after what I saw. I just feel too many medical people would have to be
in on this and I have two friends that are nurses, and a friend with a dead husband who tested positive long before he died. But, my opinion on this is just that, I respect your opinion on the matter, because I do not know what you
know in this case.

I am trying to stop my trashing of people's opinions on things on here, so I will just say, that I respect your opinion on this, but its hard to agree after what I saw. I just feel too many medical people would have to be
in on this and I have two friends that are nurses, and a friend with a dead husband who tested positive long before he died. But, my opinion on this is just that, I respect your opinion on the matter, because I do not know what you
know in this case.
Dr. Carrie Madej. Among numerous other doctors. Look them up.

Dr. Carrie Madej. Among numerous other doctors. Look them up.
I have seen doctors say that a spirit cums in at night and cums in you to give you covid, so not sure that is going to sway me, but again. You are good with me to have that opinion.

States get MASSIVE funding for positive cases. $$$$$$$$$ talks. A LOT!
Ok, cancer research centers get massive money to study cancer. Dude I am not going to argue with you, I already went down that road. I am ok with you believing what you do, I have no issue with it. I am just a normal guy
who works in IT for a school district, I do not know what exists out there that is true or not. I have to just go by what I see and hear, thats it.

Back