Week 6 Gamate Thread Patriots @ Raiders 4:05 CBS

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
How much will the Raiders win by?

They suck, but Josh is coaching for his job, and playing defense against this QB is super easy right now.

Edit: The Gamete misspelling is intentional - They don't deserve a Gamete thread right now, so they get the shitty version, much like Mac Jones is a shitty version of an NFL Quarterback.

And Mac to cling onto Josh's leg at the end of the game begging him to take him.

I can see Zappe getting start. not saying that is right move but if you want to give him a real shot, don’t put him in down by 30+
give him the weeks starters reps in practice
this is probably the first not ‘really good to great’ D we will face, so that might be a consideration both ways: give Mac a chance against them or it is an easier transition for Zappe to start off against 🤷

How much will the Raiders win by?

They suck, but Josh is coaching for his job, and playing defense against this QB is super easy right now.

Edit: The Gamete misspelling is intentional - They don't deserve a Gamete thread right now, so they get the shitty version, much like Mac Jones is a shitty version of an NFL Quarterback.
:lol::lol:

I have answers for you Tommy

1) BB should fly the team out early to Las Vegas, each w/ a tote bag full of cash & tell 'em "just a walk-thru on Saturday -- go fahkin' crazy the rest of the week & get all this bad shit out you systems --- you are PRO's playin' a kid's game gawd-dammit" :biggrin:

2) BB's pre-game rally speech in the locker room next Sunday should focus on:

WHAT do you think once-already failed NFL HC Joshie is telling his guys right now?????

"let's win this one for Mark Davis' haircut!!!! YEEAHH!!" :pirate2:

NOW you sorry bastids go out there and WIN THIS for MY Stevie's mullet!!!

I am thinking Zappe starts this game. He got more snaps in practice last week. I think this is the week they get him ready to go. Vegas is the first team we will play this season that does not have a good defense.

I can see Zappe getting start. not saying that is right move but if you want to give him a real shot, don’t put him in down by 30+
give him the weeks starters reps in practice
this is probably the first not ‘really good to great’ D we will face, so that might be a consideration both ways: give Mac a chance against them or it is an easier transition for Zappe to start off against 🤷
Before it's all over we may see multiple different QBs getting starts.

Crosby will be licking his chops for our OL. How many times ya reckon he’ll hammer Mac into the turf?

Pats will score a TD this Sunday.

Pats will score a TD this Sunday.
hey guys....good news about the Raiders game!!! we get Jim Nantz & Tony Romo broadcasting :clap:

I can hear it now....in the pre-game ramp-up, Nantz looks at Romo and asks: "Do you think Mac Jones can have a rebound game today?"

and Romo says in his "signature response"

F64fk-pW8AApQtx.jpg

Onwenu is back at practice today. This is as healthy as the O Line has been since the spring. All 5 guys out there, according to Evan Lazar.

Back