Week 6 Other Games

Your post is word for word what Colts, Steelers and Jetes fans used to say every single time the Pats won a playoff game/SB. Do you realize that?
Ummm, no it isn't. Those teams sucked and we beat their ass because they were so clearly inferior in every way.

Pats fans have a mountain of evidence tied to Woody Johnson hiring Goodell, with shenanigans thereafter. Those franchises can do whatever they want, including cheat on the field by pretending to trip someone and blocking a TD from happening during a game, and nothing happens.

Do you realize that when you are told facts and you get a little embarrassed you don't know them or never saw said facts, you pretend they aren't facts and then backpedal, scrambling around to protect your ego?

Deal with it. Goodell is a cheating slimebucket. I actually hope these emails lead to some takedown of that loser.

Ummm, no it isn't. Those teams sucked and we beat their ass because they were so clearly inferior in every way.

Pats fans have a mountain of evidence tied to Woody Johnson hiring Goodell, with shenanigans thereafter. Those franchises can do whatever they want, including cheat on the field by pretending to trip someone and blocking a TD from happening during a game, and nothing happens.

Do you realize that when you are told facts and you get a little embarrassed you don't know them or never saw said facts, you pretend they aren't facts and then backpedal, scrambling around to protect your ego?

Deal with it. Goodell is a cheating slimebucket. I actually hope these emails lead to some takedown of that loser.
LOL. Contradict much? If Goodell was helping Brady last year because he wanted Brady to win because he is a cash cow for the league then he most certainly was for us too for 20 years. Do you know how ridiculous that is especially since last year's SB was one of the lowest rated compared to previous recent seasons?

Your post is word for word what Colts, Steelers and Jetes fans used to say every single time the Pats won a playoff game/SB. Do you realize that?
You backpedaling won't work.

You backpedaling won't work.
Please explain why Goodell prosecuted Brady for 18 months, spending millions of league money for unproven deflated footballs and then suspended him 4 games? How does that possibly jive with your conspiracy take on Goodell being in Brady's pocket of all players?

Please explain why Goodell prosecuted Brady for 18 months, spending millions of league money for unproven deflated footballs and then suspended him 4 games? How does that possibly jive with your conspiracy take on Goodell being in Brady's pocket of all players?
Umm, he WAS ON THE PATRIOTS AT THE TIME. Facepalm city.

My goodness.

I am looking forward to Ravens/Chargers. Could be an epic game and it is being shown on CBS at 1.

Ok. I am out. Good heavens.
You're a Pats fan and don't know about the league's bias against the Patriots? Your answer to that is "oh my good heavens, I am out"?

Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy, too? lmao

You're a Pats fan and don't know about the league's bias against the Patriots? Your answer to that is "oh my good heavens, I am out"?

Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy, too? lmao
Bias against the Patriots but not Brady post Patriots. Got it! :thumb:

Bias against the Patriots but not Brady post Patriots. Got it! :thumb:
Never said that. There will ALWAYS be an anti-Kraft/BB bias. Always. The jealousy runs very deep and those owners who line up on one side of the table with their stack of money, have more money than Kraft himself.

Good luck in college when you do go someday, if you go.

Never said that. There will ALWAYS be an anti-Kraft/BB bias. Always. The jealousy runs very deep and those owners who line up on one side of the table with their stack of money, have more money than Kraft himself.

So on that basis, is it the league and those jealous owners that have made the Pats a 9-12 team over the last season and a quarter?

So on that basis, is it the league and those jealous owners that have made the Pats a 9-12 team over the last season and a quarter?
No. A pandemic did that. Or, do you not believe in that, too? The team is also coming through a rebuild. You know, kinda like 2009/2010, except there wasn't a pandemic.

How you don't know about the owners telling Goodell what to do and to frame our team, I have no idea. It likely means you are that bandwagon fan new to our fanbase that everyone keeps talking about with you.

No. A pandemic did that. Or, do you not believe in that, too? The team is also coming through a rebuild. You know, kinda like 2009/2010, except there wasn't a pandemic.
Alrighty then. Thank you.

Let's return this thread back to week 6 ... Chiefs could go 2-4. Clark is out again. Would be glorious to see them drop that far after Mahomes 20-0 prediction. Lol

Stop being a dick we’ve had enough of that around here lately.

Alrighty then. Thank you.

Let's return this thread back to week 6 ... Chiefs could go 2-4. Clark is out again. Would be glorious to see them drop that far after Mahomes 20-0 prediction. Lol

The Chiefs are a better team than the wft even with their issues, and the wft has Tons of distractions available currently. It would be nice but I’d be surprised. I’m certainly rooting for a pats win and chiefs loss this weekend but I’m not putting money on either

Stop being a dick we’ve had enough of that around here lately.
The only person being a dick is the antagonistic troll who feigns ignorance on 15 years of owners using Goodell to cheat our team.

Last night was Hurts 10th game as a starter so not sure how he is years ahead of Mac in experience.

Hurts attempted 1047 passes in College and started for 3 years. He's attempted 356 as a pro and has two years in their system including several starts in 2020.

Mac Jones attempted 556 passes in College starting full-time for 1. He's attempted 190 passes as a pro.

So, crazy me, sees him with, literally, years more experience in college and 1 in the pros and close to twice as many pass attempts overall and I just
lost my head and said "years". :bozo:

My bad. I apologize for not specifying "between college and the pros" because I assumed the folks reading might surmise
that experience is experience. Not all of them, apparently.

In terms of the game, you really should have watched the fourth quarter as Hurts caught fire at the end of the third quarter into the fourth. He led two TDs drives, a two point conversion and also another drive that ended in a missed FG. If Brady did not lead a beautiful 6 minute drive to kill the game in the fourth, Hurts gets the ball and most likely wins the game given they were only down 6 and steam rolling on offense.

In terms of the Mac comparisons, this is my take away. Hurts for sure is an inaccurate QB compared to Mac and many others BUT what he did last night was take some deep shots and 2 of his deep shots results in massive PI calls against Tampa setting Philly up for 2 of their 3 TDs. That is what Mac really needed to do vs that Tampa JV secondary which would have helped the Pats get more than 19 points and really force the Tampa offense out of its run control game in the second half.

While Hurts did run for only 44 yards, he scored 2 TDs with his legs and also extended a ton of pass plays as well because he can scramble so well. That is the dynamic type of playing that is needed at QB to win in today's league. It is not necessarily pretty or efficient per se but it stresses a defense. Tampa's front 7 got gassed in the fourth from chasing Hurts which is what led to Philly's impressive fourth quarter as they could no longer contain him by setting the edge. It also opened the pass game because they were forced to crowd the line to stop him and when they chose to play coverage, he would hurt them with the short passes.

I am not saying by any means that I would want Hurts over Mac but dismissing Hurts and what his game brings to the table vs Mac is a bit myopic. He had Tampa's D on the ropes and a potential W after being down 21 until Brady sealed it with the 6 minute drive at the end.

OK, got it! I'm myopic! Thanks for edumacating me about that soon-to-be Superstar Jalen Hurts. He is teh awesome!!! He must be to have single-handedly tucker out the entire Tampa Defense in only 10 attempts. I'm going to have to start watching that lad more carefully.

Back