Week 6 other games

What a great win by the jete

Jets in kneel down for win

Both Niners and Eagles lose in big upsets today.

Both NFC undefeated teams lose to AFC teams
maybe AFC is the more dominant conf
lets see how cowboys do against chargers

The Browns and Jets both used defense to carry the day. Something to be learned from that, eh?
Thought The Jets were doomed, especially with DJ Reed & Sauce both out but that D can be scary. Nathanial Hackett better figure out how to get the ball in the end zone tho.

The Browns and Jets both used defense to carry the day. Something to be learned from that, eh?
It's QB driven league which is why the Jete are hoping/praying to get Rodgers back this season.

Thank goodness for Jared Goff then. He's leading the QB rankings by quite a bit right now.
I don't understand where you are going with this? Do you want the Pats to continue to spend their cap and draft capital on defense primarily?

I don't understand where you are going with this? Do you want the Pats to continue to spend their cap and draft capital on defense primarily?
i think what he is saying is if you have a good team around a QB it makes a Difference..Example Jared Goff

i think what he is saying is if you have a good team around a QB it makes a Difference..Example Jared Goff
I agree with that. Everything has fallen apart here. The roster has been a mess for years now and the coaching has been subpar. Hopefully they’ll be major changes in the off-season.

Back