Week 6 other games

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Week 6 starts tonight with the Broncos playing Chiefs on Amazon Prime st 8:15.
This should be a real nail biter right to the end.
That's all that I have to say about that.

I thought Chefs would hang a 80 burger on donkeys just to1up the ’Phins, but 3-0 so far and chiefs look distracted or something…. Maybe they heard Tay Tay is there 🤷

Last edited:
surprised the score was 19-8. glad I went to bed and didn't stay awake for what had to be a sloppy game.
I seriously thought the Chiefs would score a ton of points in this one.
I don't gamble but I would have expected the "over" and that would just be what the Chiefs scored.

think Al Michaels is tired of the Taylor Swift stuff... i know I am.

Last edited:
surprised the score was 19-8. glad I went to bed and didn't stay awake for what had to be a sloppy game.
I don't gamble but I would have expected the "over" and that would just be what the Chiefs scored.

think Al Michaels is tied of the Taylor Swift stuff... i know I am.
But she does hug everyone.

think Al Michaels is tied of the Taylor Swift stuff... i know I am.

I watched 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter.
The Chiefs are going to get smoked in the post season. They're missing too pieces on offense.
They just don't have it this year.

Last edited:
I watched 10 minutes of the 3rd quarter.
The Chiefs are going to get smoked in the post season. They're missing too many pieces on offense.
I'm sick of the Chefs and want them defeated. no way can we have them make another SB. I hope they don't make the AFCC
I think the eagles and 9ers would beat them as they are playing now.... lets see when january rolls around.

I'm sick of the Chefs and want them defeated. no way can we have them make another SB. I hope they don't make the AFCC
I think the eagles and 9ers would beat them as they are playing now.... lets see when january rolls around.

I'm with you. But in this snapshot in time, the AFC competition is KC, Buffalo and Miami. With that, I go back to the old days and root for the NFC champ unless it's Dallas, then I root for the meteor. Granted, this is the current snapshot, which will likely be different 8-10 weeks from now.

Back