Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
No where our Qb didnt have 2 td's and 5 ints through 5 games. Defense was not wonderful last year either, against good teams, as we saw. I dont remember a game where Brady had 9 yards passing for a half though.
I thought you said earlier that you were leaving for awhile?

I did, just came back to see you guys implode because I was right about Cam. Its ok to say it. Put stidham in and see what you have, I said it from the start and took shit for it.
You weren't right about Cam. You were praying that Cam did poorly as you were cheesed off that your precious Tom left and you blamed the team.

Now please, just leave and go to the Tampa board, you have zero interest in this team.

You weren't right about Cam. You were praying that Cam did poorly as you were cheesed off that your precious Tom left and you blamed the team.

Now please, just leave and go to the Tampa board, you have zero interest in this team.
No I was right about Cam. I was not praying for anything. I dont pray for football dude. lol. I wanted stidham to be the QB to see what we had, always did. I never not once blame the pats for Brady leaving, never said it, never even hinted at it. You are making up shit. Dont be mad at me, I didnt do it.

The only upside so far is Meyers getting a chance to get some real life reps. Now sit Jules and Cam for the day. Let's see what JFS can do and give Gunnah Jules snaps.

I did, just came back to see you guys implode because I was right about Cam. Its ok to say it. Put stidham in and see what you have, I said it from the start and took shit for it.

Way to take the high road. Do you see what you post or just blindly spew stuff? You know if one person has an issue with you, it could be their issue. If a whole board has an issue with you, maybe, just maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror.

Way to take the high road. Do you see what you post or just blindly spew stuff? You know if one person has an issue with you, it could be their issue. If a whole board has an issue with you, maybe, just maybe it's time to take a look in the mirror.
Nothing I have said is false. Hell I am not even bashing anyone like other people on here are. I understand why you are upset. I'm upset too but I expected it, some of you didnt.

No I was right about Cam. I was not praying for anything. I dont pray for football dude. lol. I wanted stidham to be the QB to see what we had, always did. I never not once blame the pats for Brady leaving, never said it, never even hinted at it. You are making up shit. Dont be mad at me, I didnt do it.
You have a Brady obsession,. Even in a game like this where the defense are terrible, you still try and make excuses for them like saying they're tired because you're having a veiled dig at Newton clearly.

Just leave, you have no business being here as you have zero interest in this team. And don't be sending me private messages again trying to explain yourself.

Back