Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I tried to say a thousand times over the offseason, it was never about Brady. The weapons on offense are embarrassingly bad. QB is basically irrelevant at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Silly to blame it all so far on Cam. He is not playing well, but I can't think of a unit on this team that is playing well right now.

He’s half the issue on offense. Turnovers, horrific throws , etc. He’s the primary issue on offense.

Give Stidham a chance and see if he can do better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are these not the same weapons we had last year? Stop comparing Cam, its embarrasing.

You mean last season where the defense got us to 10-1 and then we collapsed as opponents figured out the defense and the offense had nothing? You were the one saying Brady had nothing last season to work with......

Serious Question....IF Brady was on the pats and had 2 td's and 5 ints through 5 games, and I said its silly to blame Brady....what reaction will I get? I will hang up and listen to the answer. Its true though, its not all Cam, but Cam is not exactly doing anything to change anything either.

Now who’s being Brady into it...
Delete your account as you join the Bucs bord, please, Midgar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You mean last season where the defense got us to 10-1 and then we collapsed as opponents figured out the defense and the offense had nothing? You were the one saying Brady had nothing last season to work with......
No where our Qb didnt have 2 td's and 5 ints through 5 games. Defense was not wonderful last year either, against good teams, as we saw. I dont remember a game where Brady had 9 yards passing for a half though.

Unbelievable. The offense absolutely sucks, and the defense can't stop the run. :banghead:

Myers stepping up.

My final note on Brady in this thread. I don't care. This thread is about this team today. Brady is not walking through that door.

Brady was brought up before I got here, long before, but my question was spot on. They need stidham in, let him play and see what we have for next year, thats what you do with young QB's.
I thought you said earlier that you were leaving for awhile?

Brady was brought up before I got here, long before, but my question was spot on. They need stidham in, let him play and see what we have for next year, thats what you do with young QB's.
I thought you said earlier that you were leaving for awhile?

Back