Week 7 Gamete /Karma Thread, Buffalo Bills at NE Patriots @ 1:10pm

This was the competitive team that I thought they would be at the start of the season. It's not so much about the W as it is about playing tough and smart.
Yeah. The other losses would have been much more bearable of they played like this. Losing sucks. Being competently competitive while losing doesn't suck as much.

If we only had Judon and Gonzo our defense would be really top tier. Our front 7 is superb. And Again, Josh Allen is a freak, on the sack he had, three of those front 7 monsters had to bring him down. He's the strongest QB in football.

I wonder what the difference was for Mac this week to play such a clean, tight and clutch game.

I wonder what the difference was for Mac this week to play such a clean, tight and clutch game.
I would guess O Line won their battle on the LOS and especially blocked well for the RBs which then opens up PA. And then Douglas is a difference maker and the playcalling was good.

Bills couldn't contain Pop Douglas.

OL did a great job keeping him upright and he mostly got rid of the ball quickly.

He still made a few key mistakes they just didn't bite him in the ass this time.

That said, he got his game winning drive, and he looked very poised this time around. Would love to know what the difference is in terms of mentality.

Mac redeemed himself after missing Pop in the end zone.

Come on, D! Close it out.
Actually, that was probably exactly within the coaching points on that play - if you're going to miss, miss high and ensure the ball goes out of the end zone. He could have zipped it in there, but the defense was playing all low zones in the middle. Complete would be better, but that was the miss you want.

One thing, if anyone can blow a 12 pt lead with less than 8 minutes left, NE can :D :D :D lol
Against some teams. Other teams insist on hacking up hairballs ubtil they lose.

Unfortunately I couldn't watch the game, but I'm reading the game thread and loving it.

Whisper it, but Trent Brown is beginning to play very well.
He was off the field for at least the final drive if not more. No idea why. He seem to be sitting happily on the bench when I saw him when the camera panned.

Hi guys, I’m out of town and won’t return until tomorrow early evening, when I can watch it. I’m hoping that people can refrain from talking about the game until then, so as not to spoil who won.
Thanks! 😛

Back