Week 7 Gamete /Karma Thread, Buffalo Bills at NE Patriots @ 1:10pm

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
This thread should be interesting, fun, frustrating, maddening and so many other words.

How much will the Bills will beat us by? In what ways?

Bills Defense is beat up with Tre White, Daquon Jones and Matt Milano out and Jacksonville and NY Giants showed that bringing the house is the way to disrupt the Bills O-line. Although they did make good adjustments, finally in the 4th Quarter against NY.

Still, like with Miami, Buffalo has had NE's number the last few years,

The one thing to watch is Allen hurt his shoulder against NY and it was a similar and more serious injury last year that really affected his game

Of course I'd love to see the Pats beat them but I don't think it will happen and honestly, don't really GAF if they do or not. After a glorious 20+ year run the Pats were due to come back down to earth and here we are, so let the Bills, Chefs fans gloat for a few more years then they will fall back to reality like us.

The Bills will be shocked if the Patriots unleash the Krackin this week, AKA Malik Cunningham.

Last edited:
I’m dreading this game. What a sad state of affairs this team is in.

Of course I'd love to see the Pats beat them but I don't think it will happen and honestly, don't really GAF if they do or not. After a glorious 20+ year run the Pats were due to come back down to earth and here we are, so let the Bills, Chefs fans gloat for a few more years then they will fall back to reality like us.
Bills fans aren't gloating. We take every win with a sigh of relief. Like we dodged a bullet
KC fans, on the other hand, totally caught up in the hype

by the time the Buffalo Bills get done makin' our Pats their little bitch,
us membered-members here will be tuck dancin' fastah than Jamie Gumb

buffalo-bill-gif_1_orig.gif

Bills fans aren't gloating. We take every win with a sigh of relief. Like we dodged a bullet
KC fans, on the other hand, totally caught up in the hype
Glad to see you back! What do you make of your team this year? Seems a little bit up and down. Your defense certainly seems a lot better than last year.

Back