Week 7 Other Games Thread

I didn't catch the end of the Chargers game so I wasn't aware they lost because when I left they had a pretty comfortable lead. They showed the 2:00 debacle on NBC and that was truly, truly awful. That's why you practice situational football. They all looked lost each time they came up to the line. I feel teams should watch our 2:00 drive from last week to get a grasp on how that kind of offense really runs.

Rivers, compared to how he used to play, has been mediocre. There's no way the Jets should have won after that 1st half, but they did.

Does that one analyst always have to make SB references to Rodney? Good God.

the Jets defly should have won because they outplayed SD in the 2nd half and their def. made adjustments to help them win....give credit where it is due

Dear lord...

If I was this bad at my job, I'd be fired immediately.

EDIT: With the exception of Delone Carter. He seems to actually still care.

Son-of-Stoli needs to get off the shit quit tweating & get rid of Catfish & Polian ASAP.

Saints put up 62 points as of now. Wow. 12 minutes to go in the 4th.

I don't know which is worse....getting beat by 60 points or choking away a 15 point lead with three minutes left to go in the game to Tim Tebow.

I'd say it's a coin-flip.

Is this real life? Saints should go for two on the next TD, I'd like to see 70 broken. :bhump:

I think there's something wrong with my new glasses...I just checked in on the game and it says 62-7. Sixty.Two. With like 11 min left to go even. I must be seeing wrong? :blink: :insane: :high:

Posted via Mobile Device

Collinsworth apparently is so bored of the game that he says "I love the lighting around the arena"

It's possible all of those analysts and pundits were wrong when they said the Colts are a 4-12 team without Manning.

:coffee:

ROFL

Saints will probably score this many next week also, they play the Rams.

Saints have it easy the next few weeks. Rams then the Bucs.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: Only team to be outgained in every game this season.

oLOL

I guess you guys deserve to have the laugh after all the years of heart attack Colts/Pats games. Amazingly, it isn't bothering me this season. I would like to work the Superbowl, but since it is an NBC game, chances of that is not likely. One nice thing, whenever the Colts game is a 4pm game, I won't have any regrets going to church instead of watching the game.

Back