Week 7 Other Games Thread

Looked like a broken forearm ala Gronk for Hoyer.
Poor guy was in a lot of pain.

Let's see if Matt Barkley can defeat the Packers on a night Rodgers has poor game management skillz.

LeBlanc, former Patriot rookie, is acquitting himself well.

That is one terrible injury to recover from...those buggers hurt. And you ALWAYS are using that part of your body.

Division first.

Bills @ Dolphins. Interesting bc the fins should but up a decent fight here. I think this is 50/50 game with the Bills and Rex looking ahead to the Pats. Two L's in a row would almost killed Buffalo here. That would be at least 3 in the Division and they would be 500%.

Chargers @ Falcons. Are the Falcons for real, for real? Or will SD win by 3 like a normal Falcons season? Their OC is legit but that line is shaky imo. I'm just not 100% sold. Their very close though.

Seattle @ Arizona. Arizona def isn't who we thought they were. Or maybe they are but Palmer is who we knew he was? Seattle was and is kinda shaky but have a ton of talent and are contender. Huge game for them. Should be a great game.

Houston @ Denver. Broncos need to get back on track and should get a W here. That stadium should be rockin. Houston needs a W just as bad imo. Nobody believes in them and this would be a huge W for them as well.

Division first.

Bills @ Dolphins. Interesting bc the fins should but up a decent fight here. I think this is 50/50 game with the Bills and Rex looking ahead to the Pats. Two L's in a row would almost killed Buffalo here. That would be at least 3 in the Division and they would be 500%.

Chargers @ Falcons. Are the Falcons for real, for real? Or will SD win by 3 like a normal Falcons season? Their OC is legit but that line is shaky imo. I'm just not 100% sold. Their very close though.

Seattle @ Arizona. Arizona def isn't who we thought they were. Or maybe they are but Palmer is who we knew he was? Seattle was and is kinda shaky but have a ton of talent and are contender. Huge game for them. Should be a great game.

Houston @ Denver. Broncos need to get back on track and should get a W here. That stadium should be rockin. Houston needs a W just as bad imo. Nobody believes in them and this would be a huge W for them as well.

I see Fins upsetting Bills especially if McCoy does not play or is limited. Arizona is in a must win situation if they hope to win the division. They are at home and have to take this game to stay in the hunt.

Houston and Denver will be the ultimate showcase of bad offensive football in the history of the league. Yet again Monday night has a garbage pail game.

EDIT: McCoy is playing but on a snap count. This is GREAT news for the Pats as he could further tweak the hammy making him unavailable for our game next week.

Cubs- Dodgers game was pretty good.

MLB > NFL

College Football >>>> NFL

Ohio High School Football > NFL

Women's Curling >>> NFL

JenJones2010Worlds.jpg

To be fair, though, the NFL does occasionally provide comic relief - e.g. the Colts and the swinging-gate play; the Jets and the butt fumble. The NFL has become the Benny Hill of the sports universe.

Women's Curling >>> NFL

JenJones2010Worlds.jpg

To be fair, though, the NFL does occasionally provide comic relief - e.g. the Colts and the swinging-gate play; the Jets and the butt fumble. The NFL has become the Benny Hill of the sports universe.

When I see Tim Hortons I think hey Canada has it's own crappy donut chain. Another place I won't go to.

Hate Dunkin's donuts - bad sinkers. And I always thought Dunkins coffee was ok but absolutely just that and nothing more. I'm ok drinking it if that's the choice. Taste is personnal,. I for one, never understood the DD Coffee rep and the billions who rave about and who only will have Dunkins, But the Coffee at TH's at least the three or four I've been to, had shamelessly horrid sludge for coffee .

This is a poor attempt at hijacking.

Cheers

Division first.

I can't see how the Fins will put up many points on the Bills' defense and I don't see the Fins being able to contain Tyrod's dual threat when we couldn't. The Fins scored 10 against Seattle's D and 7 against the Bengals D. I see a trend vs good defenses. The Fins have the 2nd worse run defense in the league; the Bills have the #1 run offense.

The Falcons' performance against Seattle in Seattle showed me the Falcons are for real. Although it was a loss, Atlanta played Seattle tough and showed some moxy. The Chargers won't do well traveling across the country to play against that rejuvenated Atl club with more weapons than just Julio. The Chargers are inventing ways to lose close games but this one shouldn't be that close.

AZ and Seattle have both been inconsistent. I have no trust in either team. This is kind of a prove it game for both of these teams. Wilson is healthy and Jimmy Graham should finally be ready to go too. Seattle should win going away after a tough struggle from AZ initially. Seattle by 10 and AZ drops to 3-4 sinking its playoff hopes.

Denver should win vs Houston at any venue but especially in Denver. This could be an ugly offensive game to watch but Denver's D should beat the snot out of Houston's anemic O. Another game pitting 2 teams with major holes to make the NFL's viewer ratings dip even further.

Covers ‏<s>@</s>Covers <small class="time">https://twitter.com/Covers/status/790181404441214976 </small> Here is the weekly action chart from <s>@</s>WilliamHillUS for NFL Sunday. Slightly sooner than usual due to the early game in London.

CvdJw3oWEAAAkHI.jpg

Titans' run game will run roughshod over the Colts' poor run D.

Pay total attention to the % of money wagered. The one that gets me is 84% coming in on the Chargers. In Atlanta. Anything can happen and SD has lost some close ones but Atl seems legit to me and they are at home.

When I see Tim Hortons I think hey Canada has it's own crappy donut chain. Another place I won't go to.

Hate Dunkin's donuts - bad sinkers. And I always thought Dunkins coffee was ok but absolutely just that and nothing more. I'm ok drinking it if that's the choice. Taste is personnal,. I for one, never understood the DD Coffee rep and the billions who rave about and who only will have Dunkins, But the Coffee at TH's at least the three or four I've been to, had shamelessly horrid sludge for coffee .

This is a poor attempt at hijacking.

Cheers

That chick is flexible I bet...:coffee:

A Jeff Fisher coached team suffered another loss.

I don't think anyone saw that one coming.

Except for those people who happen to be breathing. And that includes anyone who is in a coma.

Crazy game between Eagles - Vikings.5 TOs in the 1st quarter. Vikings D set Bradford up in the redzone twice, but Bradford with an interception and a fumble.

I can't see how the Fins will put up many points on the Bills' defense and I don't see the Fins being able to contain Tyrod's dual threat when we couldn't. The Fins scored 10 against Seattle's D and 7 against the Bengals D. I see a trend vs good defenses. The Fins have the 2nd worse run defense in the league; the Bills have the #1 run offense.

The Falcons' performance against Seattle in Seattle showed me the Falcons are for real. Although it was a loss, Atlanta played Seattle tough and showed some moxy. The Chargers won't do well traveling across the country to play against that rejuvenated Atl club with more weapons than just Julio. The Chargers are inventing ways to lose close games but this one shouldn't be that close.

AZ and Seattle have both been inconsistent. I have no trust in either team. This is kind of a prove it game for both of these teams. Wilson is healthy and Jimmy Graham should finally be ready to go too. Seattle should win going away after a tough struggle from AZ initially. Seattle by 10 and AZ drops to 3-4 sinking its playoff hopes.

Denver should win vs Houston at any venue but especially in Denver. This could be an ugly offensive game to watch but Denver's D should beat the snot out of Houston's anemic O. Another game pitting 2 teams with major holes to make the NFL's viewer ratings dip even further.

Ugly games so far and Miami/Buffalo is no different. Fins oline is actually having its way with Bills dline but Gase and that O has been putrid so far. Actually looks like their trying NOT to score? :shrug_n: I saw a close 50/50 game here from the start. Miami can pull this out.

I just have to see more from Atlanta. They do have some pieces but the puzzle never gets put together down there. As of now I have em as a pretender. I really do think their on the cusp if they get a lil help in the off season.
Seattle, at least imo, is still legit. I expect a close W today and that would be huge for both teams.

The product this year is actually worse than previous years? Maybe I'm off base here? Seriously, maybe 3-4 solid all around teams?

Safe to say the Ravens will be going nowhere this season. The list of AFC contenders is shockingly thin really.

Back