Week 7 - Pats @ Jetes Monday 10/21 8PM

Division game on the road, it'll be a dogfight.

I think the Patriots, coming off an 11-day mini-BYE, are going to remind the world just how fucking terrible the Jets are. All the pundits' dire warnings of doom will disappear, and be replaced by 'Of course the Patriots blew them out. THEY DONT PLAY ANYBODY!"

While the Patriots go 3-0 on the road in the division for the year. :coffee:

i Watched the Dallas/Jets game last night and they were damn impressive on both sides of the ball. This really could be a tough game.

Totally agree I think this will be a tough MNF game. Donald was 23/32 338 2TDs 1INT , 1 passing 92 yards TD Donald to Anderson ; 1 passing 5 yard TD Donald to Griffin ; 1 yard running TD by Bell ; 38 yard FG by Ficken all against the Cowboys last week.

I hope McDaniels plans allot of quick out screens because everyone , especially Jets, know how to stop Brady and that is by sending the house all night long. Last week Prescott was running for his life frequently and had little to no time to get rid of the ball, but really not allot of Jets sacks. Same will be for Brady due to the perforated PATs OL unless that new OL signee somewhat helps that out.

Should be a great game and division games are always really important. GO PATS ! :stirpot:

Totally agree I think this will be a tough MNF game. Donald was 23/32 338 2TDs 1INT , 1 passing 92 yards TD Donald to Anderson ; 1 passing 5 yard TD Donald to Griffin ; 1 yard running TD by Bell ; 38 yard FG by Ficken all against the Cowboys last week.

I hope McDaniels plans allot of quick out screens because everyone , especially Jets, know how to stop Brady and that is by sending the house all night long. Last week Prescott was running for his life frequently and had little to no time to get rid of the ball, but really not allot of Jets sacks. Same will be for Brady due to the perforated PATs OL unless that new OL signee somewhat helps that out.

Should be a great game and division games are always really important. GO PATS ! :stirpot:

Meh. The Jets had a somewhat impressive half against the Cowboys. And most of that was based on the preconception that people thought the Cowboys were actually good.

If the Cowboys were a halfway competent team, they win that game, as the Jets peed down their leg the entire 2nd half.

I mean, everyone watched the same game I did, right?

Also, I don't remember the Jets 'knowing how to stop Brady' three weeks ago? In fact, they couldn't do much of anything on defense. That game was 30-0, if I recall correctly, until the Rookies Trying to Cover The Spread showed up.

I think the Patriots, coming off an 11-day mini-BYE, are going to remind the world just how fucking terrible the Jets are. All the pundits' dire warnings of doom will disappear, and be replaced by 'Of course the Patriots blew them out. THEY DONT PLAY ANYBODY!"

While the Patriots go 3-0 on the road in the division for the year. :coffee:

This, I believe.
Bill, with hate for the ages, with eleven days to prep for game against the now overated Jete?

Cheers

Brady really pissed off at reporters today in the lockerroom. They were hounding him over this Netflix clip where Tom was coming out of a massage parlour.

TB has had to come out forcefully saying he was absolutely not taking the piss out of Robert Kraft.

Brady really pissed off at reporters today in the lockerroom. They were hounding him over this Netflix clip where Tom was coming out of a massage parlour.

TB has had to come out forcefully saying he was absolutely not taking the piss out of Robert Kraft.

One more thing for the media to twist into another of their own little conspiracy theories. Soon we will be hearing that Brady's issues are all his wife's fault again. After all they think she is a witch and it is almost Halloween.Kensil

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ion-he-made-fun-of-robert-krafts-legal-issue/

“It’s not what that was about,” Brady said as he was surrounded by reporters in the Patriots’ locker room. “I think that was taken out of context just like you’re taking it out of context and trying to make it a story for yourself, which has a negative connotation to it, which I don’t appreciate.”

Brady said he had no idea that the scene would show him exiting a spa, and that he agreed to appear in the show before the incident with Kraft took place.

“It was shot on a green screen,” he said. “It was written four years ago. It’s unfortunate that people would choose to think I would do something like that about Mr. Kraft.”

Gordon, Izzo and LaCosse have all been declared out for the game.

So Watson and other new guy will be out TEs then for this game. With Gordon out, going to see Dorsett make a re-emergence. I think they will be fine. Can't wait for the game. It seems like it's been a year since we played.

Fair warning.

I will be in Dayton OH all next week so I won't have access to my whisky rack.

Just sayin'

You’re a bright guy.

Hit a local packie. Buy a pint. Pretend you’re home.

:facepalm:

Ummmmmm do you not know I have a whisky rack at home?

At present it has 30 odd different single malts.

The question is not will I imbibe usquebaugh (I put a flask in my luggage), but will I be able to change should it prove necessary?

So Watson and other new guy will be out TEs then for this game. With Gordon out, going to see Dorsett make a re-emergence. I think they will be fine. Can't wait for the game. It seems like it's been a year since we played.

Are you ruling out a 12 catch, 110 yard, 2 TD performance from Watson?

I know I'm not. There are zero TE routes on tape.

Back