Week 8 2020. The Bills

Sometimes on bad teams, there's one or two players you still want to watch. Who do you like? Harris is good this year, and the guy with 4 interceptions. What's his name? And the kicker, Folk. That's about it for me.
JC Jackson
i like watching Burkhead and White also. those 3 rbs are all effort all time.
interested to see more of zuber
liked what i saw of byrd and myers.
Izzo's blocking meh but had a nice catch or two. OL looks good
If the D could just tackle, they would probably be good enough. this has to drive BB nutz.

Congrats Bills fans 🍻

The onside kick was baffling.

re: onside kick
You have a team that's struggling on offense that finally as a skotch of momentum and you can't stop the run. it's something you would do if you knew you had to steal a possession to have a better chance to win. Would i have done that? probably not. but i get it.

I think wind direction may have played a small part in that decision too.

The team showed fight and kept the game within grasp. It sucks to lose like that, but a win against the Jets will help settle the troops. I mean 5 losses more is less makes the margin for error razor thin, but if the team fights like they did today they'll win a few. If they turn the corner, this team can be 8-8. I doubt that would mean playoffs, but could be worse considering how bad the team looked against the Broncos and the Niners.

Bill's reason for the onside kick.

"We were trying to make a positive play."

"Cam's our quarterback," after being asked about a possibility of Stidham going forward.

"Cam's our quarterback," after being asked about a possibility of Stidham going forward.
He's justified in that. Newton showed some of his mojo in that 2nd half as it went on. He started to run decisively as well. You can see why they were trying to win it at the end, I wouldn't have backed us strongly in OT. We were never ahead once in that game. It was a good play made by the defender. It sucks and it's a serious blow to Newton after he started to look he was pre-Covid.

JC Jackson
i like watching Burkhead and White also. those 3 rbs are all effort all time.
interested to see more of zuber
liked what i saw of byrd and myers.
Izzo's blocking meh but had a nice catch or two. OL looks good
If the D could just tackle, they would probably be good enough. this has to drive BB nutz.

Congrats Bills fans 🍻
Oh, yes, White. And JC Jackson-thank you

Back