Week three Patriots Planet karma thread

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score
Thank God the Pats get to rest his arm up this week and let JG take the snaps for this game after slinging it for almost 500 yards last week. I really don't see how the Jags even match up one bit in this game. Don't bother watching go to the beach and enjoy the time off for Patriots Nation this week.

Pats 127 Gronk spikes Jags 0 :coffee:

Who do the Jags even have on D that can even cover any Pats receiver? Pats can probably just trot the practice squad put this week.

Jags have a QB named Bittles? Bottles? BB found a week he can set up that Facepaint account and learn how to use it.

Is it normally this early we start a Karma thread? Or you can't wait to see your team lose? :)

Thank God the Pats get to rest his arm up this week and let JG take the snaps for this game after slinging it for almost 500 yards last week. I really don't see how the Jags even match up one bit in this game. Don't bother watching go to the beach and enjoy the time off for Patriots Nation this week.

Pats 127 Gronk spikes Jags 0 :coffee:

Me neither but I'll watch it anyways.

karma threads started on opposing teams boards by opposing fans makes this a double negative karma thread, which is almost like opening up a black hole into another reality. I won't go into the gory details, but it's not a good thing to do.

The Lone Bortles is coming to town!

images

Hide your wimminz!

karma threads started on opposing teams boards by opposing fans makes this a double negative karma thread, which is almost like opening up a black hole into another reality. I won't go into the gory details, but it's not a good thing to do.

The karma threads rules article 65 section 332 states that if said starter of karma thread even if fan of opposing team has been a member of opposing fan forum for more than 5 years it is well within the rights of said poster to post a preemptive karma thread to cancel out an potential karma thread that will be posted on the boards behalf. :coffee:

The karma threads rules article 65 section 332 states that if said starter of karma thread even if fan of opposing team has been a member of opposing fan forum for more than 5 years it is well within the rights of said poster to post a preemptive karma thread to cancel out an potential karma thread that will be posted on the boards behalf. :coffee:

Denied.

I invoke article 46. Which means I can do anything. :thumb:

Here are my thoughts on the topic.

trap.png

trap-33819_640.png

We're   DOOOOoooooooooooomed.

Denied.

I invoke article 46. Which means I can do anything. :thumb:

Until you get taken to federal court and it gets overturned and determined that you attempted to dish out your own brand of industrial message board justice.

But article 65 section 332a says that the opposing team has to be at least competitive before a karma thread can be started. :cute:

How will NE even score against the Teal Curtain?

I'm imagining Mike Tyson trying to say, "steel" and having it come out sounding like, "teal."

This could be one of those semi-trap games (like Cleveland two years ago, the game where Gronk blew out his ACL and it took an onside kick and a couple other clutch plays to pull out the win). But I think this is an even-more-than-usually-focused Patriots team right now.

Back