Welcome back old friends

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
Starting to see some folks popping up that haven't been around in a minute. That tells me one thing...the clown was supposed to ban all you fuckers but obviously failed...

Seriously, good to see you guys back. Definitely gives things a boost around here

:party::toast::celebrate:

Starting to see some folks popping up that haven't been around in a minute. That tells me one thing...the clown was supposed to ban all you fuckers but obviously failed...

Seriously, good to see you guys back. Definitely gives things a boost around here

:party::toast::celebrate:
Well, I came out of retirement. I just hope that my supermodel wife doesn't decide to divorce me. :shrug-n:

always great to see old planeteers find their way home. I guess there's something embedded in long time (pre brady) pats fans that draws them together when the going gets tough (aka Pats having shitty season)
I agree. I think most of us on here remember the bad old days, although it was pre-internet so I saw much less of the Pats back then. I never thought I would see one Superbowl win, never mind six.

Part of being a sports fan is sticking with your team, regardless.

Agreed, welcome back.

Weird thing: it's actually been more fun and interesting to be a fan since 2020. There was something so stressful about going into every season where anything short of a Superbowl was a disappointment, and winning one was less elation and more just...relief.

Agreed, welcome back.

Weird thing: it's actually been more fun and interesting to be a fan since 2020. There was something so stressful about going into every season where anything short of a Superbowl was a disappointment, and winning one was less elation and more just...relief.
Who's the new guy??

:coffee:

always great to see old planeteers find their way home. I guess there's something embedded in long time (pre brady) pats fans that draws them together when the going gets tough (aka Pats having shitty season)
there's an old saying...a dog always returns to it's vomit

honestly, I wonder if it has anything to do with the level of ineptitude we're seeing on the field

I agree. I think most of us on here remember the bad old days, although it was pre-internet so I saw much less of the Pats back then. I never thought I would see one Superbowl win, never mind six.

Part of being a sports fan is sticking with your team, regardless.
#embracethesuck

Back