Welcome back to Patriots Planet

Hello fellow Pats fans, I think I'm new here, or something? :confused: :D

Thought I'd bump this thread up a bit for easy findin' in case anyone else has a major :huh: moment (or ten), like moi did.

Carry on. :coffee: :toast:

I have to be honest. I was in love with the football topics only section. I don't have a ton of time in my day to be on here but I always come to this board exclusively for my Patriots news. Don't get me wrong, I still love the board, it was just a lot easier for me to find what I was looking for before the switch back.

I have to be honest. I was in love with the football topics only section. I don't have a ton of time in my day to be on here but I always come to this board exclusively for my Patriots news. Don't get me wrong, I still love the board, it was just a lot easier for me to find what I was looking for before the switch back.
Agreed. Not a fan of this older format .

I'm kind of partial to having the football stuff in one section, too. I get what you all are trying to do, but I'd rather not have to sort through to find the football stuff. I also think new people coming here come because of football and might get turned off when they see so many off-topic things. Just my two cents.

Football threads will have the little football to the left of the title, so you can scroll right to them.

also when you enter the thread you can subscribe to it and click on User cp and any thread you are subscribed to will that has new post will show up as unread.

Thanks for the feedback.

Keep in mind also that this is probably THE worst time of year for football topics.

Football threads will have the little football to the left of the title, so you can scroll right to them. also when you enter the thread you can subscribe to it and click on User cp and any thread you are subscribed to will that has new post will show up as unread.

No footballs on ForumRunner. Everything runs together.

Okay. So I have uninstalled and re-installed Forum Runner on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone and also tablet and keep getting this message when I try to get into various threads. Help?

View attachment 96034

Back