We're on to buffalo!!!

All reports are saying Jimmy will start. I am so pumped to see if he can come out on fire like he did vs the Fins. Feels like we have a wounded Bills team coming in with little offensive fire power so the table is set for Jimmy. Psyched to see him out there.

Compared to Buffalo we're as healthy as a horse. The biggest negative we have going is Hightower. Hes a legit top 5-6 backer and a leader.

I talked about gap integrity and discipline in my write up and how crucial it is for this particular game. Hightower, as a player, is as good as any at filling those holes, whether its staying patient or screaming up the middle like your hair is on fire, 54 is perfect for this type of game. Also there's no running back that can pick him up on the blitz because hes like a pick up truck.

He'll be missed but I'd rather be healthy. Health is too important with this team. We stay healthy and I feel like we're all be playing in February.

That said Buffalo is banged up in the worst way. Their wr corp was bottom 5-10 with Sammy. They just picked up Justin Hunter, who let's say isn't the brightest bulb, but actually a decent fit for them. Wr/TE, OLine, DB's are huge concerns imo that can't and won't be covered up.

The Combat Zone in 1991 was pretty fun. I can say I liked that in Boston. There's a power plant, or was maybe, on the south side of I90, right near where it runs into I93. THe company I worked for did a 2 week job there and we got a little, ok a LOT inebriated in the Combat Zone every night. It was a good.

Hey, what am I chopped liver?

I forgot about you

GOAT Custom Graphics ‏<s>@</s>NateKyng <small class="time">https://twitter.com/NateKyng/status/782062399956267008 </small> <s>#</s>NEvsBUF <s>#</s>Patriots <s>@</s>Patriots Kick some Buffalo Billy ass! <s>#</s>OnTo4n0

CtpxfIZVYAAIOtH.jpg

Besides, I love chopped liver. :coffee:

Cheers
I had fresh liver yesterday, and for breakfast chopped the leftovers into small pieces and added to fried potatoes for a hash. Two eggs on top and broccoli on the side, and bingo! a gluten free, veggie and protein breakfast.

I sent these photos to my wife this morning, who's in Florida. Unlike you and I, she doesn't like chopped liver, and she wasn't impressed.

https://mightytext.net/zjBPoW
https://mightytext.net/zQG2Fe

I had fresh liver yesterday, and for breakfast chopped the leftovers into small pieces and added to fried potatoes for a hash. Two eggs on top and broccoli on the side, and bingo! a gluten free, veggie and protein breakfast.

I sent these photos to my wife this morning, who's in Florida. Unlike you and I, she doesn't like chopped liver, and she wasn't impressed.

https://mightytext.net/zjBPoW
https://mightytext.net/zQG2Fe

Looks delicious

No pretty sure they were boilermakers. There was actually a few guys from Buffalo and Ohio here for work. One wore a Buffalo Braves tee shirt a few times. Good guys.

What's your feeling on Whaley? Have to say I think he'd be pretty good as a "personnel" guy only but I think he's in over his head but Rex is making it very difficult for him. Rex has to have "his guys" and needs a lot to go right to achieve success. Not someone who can adapt.

They were green hardhats with a white logo on the front.

http://www.internationalchimney.com/

I'm torn on Whaley. I think he's had some negative effect from Rex, for sure. I think he and Marrone might have had better chemistry and similar outlook if Marrone had stayed, but who knows?

Found this on the BBMB for ya's:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?532651-Not-predicting-a-win-but-Pats-may-be-overrated

I will start by saying that I was impressed as anyone about the Brady-less Pats jumping out to a 3-0 start, but when you really think about WHO they have played thus far, could we be giving them a little more credit than they deserve?

Week 1 against Arizona - Arizona missed the game winning fg attempt giving pats the win. This is an Arizona team that is clearly overrated so far as evidenced by last week and the Pats literally lucked out to beat them. I know they had to travel to the east coast to play us at home, but they got handled in a game in which bills still made a lot of mistakes

Week 2 against Miami - this Dolphins team looks like one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL right now... Yet the Pats allowed them to make an insane comeback run in which they came up just short at the very end, losing by 1 score. Not impressive.

Week 3 against Houston - their most impressive win of all but the Texans were yet another overrated team. That said, if there is one thing I am scared of its the patriots defense. This has become a team that just might have a better coached defense than offense. Yes, this win was impressive even though it was against an over hyped team (Trevor siemian has ALREADY done more than Brock ever did in Denver) and it was also a TNF game which is well known for being slopball (in contrast with football) and usually features one team that prepared a lot better in a short week (and the pats will be that team EVERY time as we know)

While i do not expect us to win this game at all, I think this is more of a "trap game" than ANY of our other show downs against the pats since this dreadful steak started and nobody is giving us a chance just like last week as if last week never happened. Not to mention, Sammy has been shut down. Yes that really sucks but he was also missing in our best performance of the season. Sammy is such a big presence in our offense that he almost becomes a liability in terms of tyrod probably feeling pressured to get him the ball as opposed to letting the offense feel more freedom and go with the flow which I noticed more of last week.

All in all, not expecting a W but would be surprised if it's a blowout and think that 7.5 point spread is too much...

Why have we signed another TE to the roster? Greg Scruggs.

Because at 277 lbs he's a blocking maniac. Not only that but when he's not playing TE he can play DT/DE because he's a converted DE. BB does NOT want to get caught in a big important game without capable blocking TEs.

Because at 277 lbs he's a blocking maniac. Not only that but when he's not playing TE he can play DT/DE because he's a converted DE. BB does NOT want to get caught in a big important game without capable blocking TEs.

Dude is a pick up truck with arms and legs.

Bill isn't ****in around about the running game. Blount looks great. Offensive line is playing much better. Thuney is playing great. Hes playing at a very high level and needs respect along with the rest of the group if they step up tomorrow.

He has a long way to go but he's decisive. Hands, hips and feet work in sync, like a vet in the running game. Looks quiet and balanced in pass pro. Scarnecchia might be one of the best coaches in the league period. He has been great for decades.

Dude is a pick up truck with arms and legs.

Bill isn't ****in around about the running game. Blount looks great. Offensive line is playing much better. Thuney is playing great. Hes playing at a very high level and needs respect along with the rest of the group if they step up tomorrow.

He has a long way to go but he's decisive. Hands, hips and feet work in sync, like a vet in the running game. Looks quiet and balanced in pass pro. Scarnecchia might be one of the best coaches in the league period. He has been great for decades.

Could it be that we are finally becoming more of a run team? This has been my dream ... but I think it comes to an end when #12 is back although I sincerely hope I am wrong. Sincerely. :patriotlogo:

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter
Patriots do not expect to know which QB they will start Sun., Jimmy Garappolo or Jacoby Brissett, until pre-game warmups, per league source.

I have to think this is just mind games from Bill. I would be shocked if Jimmy was not starting.

Could it be that we are finally becoming more of a run team? This has been my dream ... but I think it comes to an end when #12 is back although I sincerely hope I am wrong. Sincerely. :patriotlogo:

Probably be a run team today.
Rodney stated that the Pats want to run.
Maybe Scar has something to do with it?

Probably be a run team today.
Rodney stated that the Pats want to run.
Maybe Scar has something to do with it?

I am starting to worry that this TE pick up to focus on the run is because Brissett is playing and not Jimmy. :sulk:

Reports are saying that they need to see that Jimmy has enough strength to drive the ball in warm-ups.

Back