We're on to buffalo!!!

CtwvDmJWAAAFoFB.jpg

Ogden Nash Lives!

Cheers

Think Rex carries a grudge about this? Oh, yeah

6. As the Bills scrambled to fill out their receiver depth chart late this week with Sammy Watkins out because of a foot injury -- claiming Justin Hunter on waivers -- it struck me that they partly created those issues by not placing a middle-level tender on restricted free agent Chris Hogan in the offseason. For an extra $900,000, they could have pretty much ensured Hogan (their No. 3 receiver last year) returned for another season, but by choosing the low tender ($1.6 million) over the middle tender in part because of salary-cap considerations, they left themselves vulnerable to another team pouncing on Hogan without having to give up draft-pick compensation. The Patriots did so and Hogan is off to a strong start through three games, playing more than any receiver (175 of 215), totaling eight catches for 122 yards and a touchdown and adding a hard-nosed edge as a downfield blocker in the running game.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...o-make-roster-move-as-tom-brady-set-to-return

The New England Patriots will start rookie Jacoby Brissett at quarterback for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.

Sent from my Enigma Device

And I fell for it again. 😖 Go JB !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're doomed. :(

All this confusion about would JimmyG start, would Brisket start? It even confused BB. Instead BB figured he'd really throw Goodell and Rex for a loop. He prepared Tedy Bruschi to play QB. Bruschi kept on saying "But coach, I'm retired and I never played QB. Remember, I was an LB." But BB just saying "Aw quit yer whining, just rub some dirt on it." On the first snap, Bruschi's instincts kick in and he tries to sack himself. It gets worse from there.

We're doooooomed!!!1!

Think Rex carries a grudge about this? Oh, yeah

6. As the Bills scrambled to fill out their receiver depth chart late this week with Sammy Watkins out because of a foot injury -- claiming Justin Hunter on waivers -- it struck me that they partly created those issues by not placing a middle-level tender on restricted free agent Chris Hogan in the offseason. For an extra $900,000, they could have pretty much ensured Hogan (their No. 3 receiver last year) returned for another season, but by choosing the low tender ($1.6 million) over the middle tender in part because of salary-cap considerations, they left themselves vulnerable to another team pouncing on Hogan without having to give up draft-pick compensation. The Patriots did so and Hogan is off to a strong start through three games, playing more than any receiver (175 of 215), totaling eight catches for 122 yards and a touchdown and adding a hard-nosed edge as a downfield blocker in the running game.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...o-make-roster-move-as-tom-brady-set-to-return

I don't think it was performance that ran Hogan out of Buffalo. I think Rex just didn't like him, or he was maybe one of the locker room dissenters that vocally dissed Rex

Bills DB's got into a scuffle with Patriots RB's during warm ups and had to be separated by coaches.

This should be a very physical, intense game. 3rd string evens the playing field for the Bills and makes it a fair match up. This is Ryan's SB. A lose ruins their season.

I remember in 07 when we went 16-0 and when Seattle won it all a few years back. Teams lost their next game almost 90% of the time I think. Definitely close to a 100% for the 07 team. They get so hyped up emotionally and put so much in physically, that their all but done the next game no matter who they play.

I'm thinking we see that here with the Bills regardless.

Wow talk about classless trash. Anyone see that video on CBS. Bills pushing JB, Mitchell and our COACHES! Wow if they don't win their season is finished.

**** that clown show pretending to be a coach.

Bills DB's got into a scuffle with Patriots RB's during warm ups and had to be separated by coaches.

It was Brissett who got shoved and Malcolm Mitchell rushed in to help Brissett.

Fvck that clown show of a team. I hope they destroy them today.

just came here to see if anyone else noticed that utter crap by the bills player. good god. they were NEVER a bunch of punks like that before rex. they look primed to get a hillion jillion penalties today. good on brissett for ignoring it and mitchell for defending him.

Typical Rex clown behaviour rubs onto his team. He really is a joke and needs to get the hell out of football.

Phil Perry @PhilAPerry
Kraft: "I think if you are less-than-disciplined in your personal approach, your team takes on the attitude of the coach..."

Blanton purposely threw his left shoulder into Brissett's left shoulder. Mitchell got in Blanton's face and shoved him back. 3 other Bills came over ready to fight. Scar and a few Pats coaches were in there telling the Bills players to get back to their side of the field. McD came in late.

I can see Brissett being targeted in this game. Bush league move by an undisciplined HC.

Back