We're on to buffalo!!!

Blount better be already thinking of what to buy Develin as an end of season thank you gift. What an unselfish blocker he is, the unsung hero of that offense.

Blount better be already thinking of what to buy Develin as an end of season thank you gift. What an unselfish blocker he is, the unsung hero of that offense.

Yeah, not just Develin. Solder and Thuney have been outstanding, and he's found many paths opened up for him on that side.

The entire Oline has been terrific, even *cough* Cannon for the most part. He did a great job against JJ Who.

I think a better thread would be "Who will be the coach of the Bill next Sunday?"

Especially when the Bills get BTFO by Arizona this weekend. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Yeah, not just Develin. Solder and Thuney have been outstanding, and he's found many paths opened up for him on that side.

The entire Oline has been terrific, even *cough* Cannon for the most part. He did a great job against JJ Who.

Every time Blount gains more than 2 yards on a carry, he's running behind at least 2 of: Solder, Develin, and Bennett. The TD run last night it was behind all three.

I think a better thread would be "Who will be the coach of the Bill next Sunday?"

Especially when the Bills get BTFO by Arizona this weekend. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Every time Blount gains more than 2 yards on a carry, he's running behind at least 2 of: Solder, Develin, and Bennett. The TD run last night it was behind all three.

And it was magnificent.

You're missing the bigger point, though, Tommy. I am giving kudos to the offensive line!!! Me! All I did was bitch about it all last season. So, see? I'm not always a glass-half-empty person.

:coffee:

Don't forget Shaq Mason's pulling blocks on both JB and LB TD runs, too.

I don't know. It's a home game. Is it proper to say we're on to Buffalo? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that Buffalo is on to us?

Nobody's on to us.

Cheers

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffa...g_your_football_team_says_nasa_commander.html

The University at Buffalo kicked off its 30th annual distinguished speakers series on Thursday night with twin brothers Mark and Scott Kelly.

Mark Kelly was the commander of two NASA shuttle missions and Scott Kelly was the first U.S. astronaut to spend one year in space.

In addition to these accomplishments, the brothers were a part of a Twins Study done by NASA. Here is how NASA described the twin study.

"Twins Study is 10 separate investigations coordinating together and sharing all data and analysis as one large, integrated research team. NASA has selected 10 investigations to conduct with identical twin astronauts Scott and Mark Kelly. These investigations will provide broader insight into the subtle effects and changes that may occur in spaceflight as compared to Earth by studying two individuals who have the same genetics, but are in different environments for one year."

When discussing the study at UB, Mark Kelly was able to throw in a jab at Buffalo Bills coaches Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan.

Kelly joked that the Ryan brothers were the original choice for the Twins Study, but that the two were too busy ruining the Bills.

Mark Kelly: “We were not 1st choice for twin study. They originally wanted Rex & Rob Ryan. But they were too busy ruining your football team.”

After an 0-2 start, some Bills fans may support a second Twins Study that sends one or both of the Ryan brothers to space.

And it was magnificent.

You're missing the bigger point, though, Tommy. I am giving kudos to the offensive line!!! Me! All I did was bitch about it all last season. So, see? I'm not always a glass-half-empty person.

:coffee:
So now you've become a glass-is-wet person?

A glass-has-a-few-water-spots person? :coffee:

Gotta think the Ryan Bros really wish they knew who was playing QB for the Pats next week.

Buffalo :banghead:

The Patriots had an "athlete" grade for EJ. Buffalo takes him with a top 20 pick.

This is a team that had Mack under their nose for years! A truly special player that can plug and play on any defense and excell.

Instead they give up a boatload for a wr. Mind you EJ (LOL) was their QB. Anyway they gave up all that for Watkins. Who is extremely talented but 20 years ago would have been a running back and 20 years from now could be a S. Beckham, Evans, Cooks etc were all better value and production at this point.

They do this in a draft that had the best wr class in decades.

They hire Rex, who anyone breathing knows is a bad coach ... after seeing him up close with the Jets lol. Over pay when no one wanted him.

Just gave Taylor a 100 million dollar contact, although it's written in magic marker on sticky notes. This is a QB who can't read a defense. Can't utilize the whole field and really only throws right. So much so they consistently have 2 plays on that side for him. He cant throw down the middle or in tight windows. Can't throw guys open.

Draft Lawson knowing full well he needs surgery. Says he's fine. Hour and half later has surgery and gone for 6-8. Move up a few spots to get Ragland. Give up 2 4ths. Ragland won't play a down. Rex might be gone this year. 0-4 will make that team crumble and precisely why I wanted the jets to win and send them into a tailspin.

I do not ever take a division rival lightly. Too much familiarity. Things happen.
Whoever suits up at QB next week should not matter that much, the Pats should win.

Should.

Develin has always been that kind of player it is why he is still with the team. But let's not under value what Blount has done either.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffa...g_your_football_team_says_nasa_commander.html

The University at Buffalo kicked off its 30th annual distinguished speakers series on Thursday night with twin brothers Mark and Scott Kelly.

Mark Kelly was the commander of two NASA shuttle missions and Scott Kelly was the first U.S. astronaut to spend one year in space.

In addition to these accomplishments, the brothers were a part of a Twins Study done by NASA. Here is how NASA described the twin study.

"Twins Study is 10 separate investigations coordinating together and sharing all data and analysis as one large, integrated research team. NASA has selected 10 investigations to conduct with identical twin astronauts Scott and Mark Kelly. These investigations will provide broader insight into the subtle effects and changes that may occur in spaceflight as compared to Earth by studying two individuals who have the same genetics, but are in different environments for one year."

When discussing the study at UB, Mark Kelly was able to throw in a jab at Buffalo Bills coaches Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan.

Kelly joked that the Ryan brothers were the original choice for the Twins Study, but that the two were too busy ruining the Bills.

Mark Kelly: “We were not 1st choice for twin study. They originally wanted Rex & Rob Ryan. But they were too busy ruining your football team.”

After an 0-2 start, some Bills fans may support a second Twins Study that sends one or both of the Ryan brothers to space.

This begs the question, how can you ruin something that already sucked?

One to space with gorgeous female astronauts the other to the new balance factory and then compare wood.

Cheers

Back