We're on to buffalo!!!

If Patriots don’t sign a QB on Monday, Jimmy Garoppolo or Jacoby Brissett should start week 4, per <s>@</s>AdamSchefter

Ya think?! He used to actually break the NFL news and now he's down to using common sense?

I think a better thread would be "Who will be the coach of the Bill next Sunday?"

Especially when the Bills get BTFO by Arizona this weekend. :coffee:

What was that Tommy?

Capture_zpshxelc0ss.jpg

If Patriots don’t sign a QB on Monday, Jimmy Garoppolo or Jacoby Brissett should start week 4, per <s>@</s>AdamSchefter

Ya think?! He used to actually break the NFL news and now he's down to using common sense?

He was black balled from his role in DG in hammering the league during the Brady appeal. He has not been the same since.

A week of Bills smack talk. Fantastic. Bill will be the Super Super Goat come next Sunday.

I don't predict scores but If I DID predict that score, it would have been the other way around

You would have been correct but you would have simply been a week too early.

No biggie.

The owner of the Bills must be mental...first for buying that team in the first place, then to hire Sexy Rexy. Also, the GM picks some terrible players.

Turns out that HipKat is, in fact, a douchebag.

How shocking.

For what, directing new traffic the PP Forums?? You should be happy. I'm promoting the site! I didn't badmouth you

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

The owner of the Bills must be mental...first for buying that team in the first place, then to hire Sexy Rexy. Also, the GM picks some terrible players.

I can agree with the first 2 points, well, the second point but I think he's picked some pretty good players. One thing I WILL fault him is over paying some pretty mediocre players

What was that Tommy?

Capture_zpshxelc0ss.jpg
Haven't heard from you in a while...oh, yeah, your team won today. i'm actually happy for you. I always kinda liked teh Bills and I'd rather they didn't come to Foxboro 0-3. Now Rex will have them convinced they are world beaters.

Good luck every week except 4 and 8

For what, directing new traffic the PP Forums?? You should be happy. I'm promoting the site! I didn't badmouth you

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I can agree with the first 2 points, well, the second point but I think he's picked some pretty good players. One thing I WILL fault him is over paying some pretty mediocre players

LOL Wait what? I'm sure this rhetoric in Buffalo but hes not a good gm at all. The cap situation is bad considering you have no franchise QB or player for that matter. Taylor, Clay, Shady and Dareus contracts are all bad. Taylor is a limited back up. You haven't utilized Clay at all and the guy has about 12 career TD'S. Shady isn't a top 5 back and not worth that money. Doesn't even fit the system. Dareus has one year of top tier production.

Whaley has done a nice job of picking some obvious, safe, blue chip players from power conferences. Nothing special for having great draft capital and position. He could have done a lot better with the assets he had.

And how has he done beyond the 2nd round ???

Sammy trade was absolutely embarrassing

Actually no EJ was more embarrassing

Back