We're on to buffalo!!!

For what, directing new traffic the PP Forums?? You should be happy. I'm promoting the site! I didn't badmouth you

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I can agree with the first 2 points, well, the second point but I think he's picked some pretty good players. One thing I WILL fault him is over paying some pretty mediocre players

TO BE FAIR.

It helps when Carson Palmer's throwing you the ball like he's Ryan Fitzpatrick or something. :coffee:

Seriously, Fitzpatrick's the only reason Palmer doesn't win the "Dogshit QB of the Week" award.

I'm starting to wonder about Arizona, really. Maybe Arians lost the team and they spent all offseason reading about how good they were? 1-2, last place in the division. :shrug:

I'll promise you this. The Patriots won't throw 4 picks (they may not throw 4 passes, but that's another story), and the Bills won't be scoring 30 in Foxboro. :coffee:

Especially since Rex got his bi-annual Belichick erection already. :facepalm:

LOL Wait what? I'm sure this rhetoric in Buffalo but hes not a good gm at all. The cap situation is bad considering you have no franchise QB or player for that matter. Taylor, Clay, Shady and Dareus contracts are all bad. Taylor is a limited back up. You haven't utilized Clay at all and the guy has about 12 career TD'S. Shady isn't a top 5 back and not worth that money. Doesn't even fit the system. Dareus has one year of top tier production.

Whaley has done a nice job of picking some obvious, safe, blue chip players from power conferences. Nothing special for having great draft capital and position. He could have done a lot better with the assets he had.

And how has he done beyond the 2nd round ???

Sammy trade was absolutely embarrassing

Actually no EJ was more embarrassing

Whaley didn't draft EJ, Nix did. This year's draft, sans injuries would have 5 out of 7 picks starting. You make my point for me on the contracts. Look, I'm, not saying he's a good GM. Far from it. We've had Polian, so I know what a good GM looks like. Oh, and the Sammy trade looks embarrassing because he's a china doll who had an OC that didn't game plan around him. If's are if's but IF he wasn't injured he'd be a top, top tier WR

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Another beauty of a thread over there... what a joke these guys are, I guess rooting for a sorry team for years can do that to you... There are a few voices of reason but for most part, no

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?532377-Headsets-in-New-England

Dammit, you just made me click on a thread I refused to even look at

Whaley didn't draft EJ, Nix did. This year's draft, sans injuries would have 5 out of 7 picks starting. You make my point for me on the contracts. Look, I'm, not saying he's a good GM. Far from it. We've had Polian, so I know what a good GM looks like. Oh, and the Sammy trade looks embarrassing because he's a china doll who had an OC that didn't game plan around him. If's are if's but IF he wasn't injured he'd be a top, top tier WR

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

I'll back you up on Watkins. He's a top 5 receiver when he's healthy. I don't think it was a crazy trade at all.

Of course, the Bills score 30 when he doesn't play, so who knows? :coffee:

I'll back you up on Watkins. He's a top 5 receiver when he's healthy. I don't think it was a crazy trade at all.

This may be the most optimistic, positive post regarding another team I've ever seen from you. Have to take screenie of this one

This may be the most optimistic, positive post regarding another team I've ever seen from you. Have to take screenie of this one

Glad to have you here this week to discuss the game.

Wow, what a chaotic locker room. Everybody talking over Rex. Full of energy for sure, but somewhat unbridled.

Compare to the Pats locker room post-game.

http://www.patriots.com/video/2016/09/23/patriots-locker-room-celebration-following-win-over-texans

Same player enthusiasm to start, but at 30 seconds into the video, BB says, "Congrats, men," and no one else speaks.

It's sort of like the old E. F. Hutton commercials.

I don't know which is better, but while the two locker rooms are different from each other, they perfectly match the coaching styles of their respective head coaches.

Don't bother. They still don't know the NFL is responsible for providing and maintaining the headsets.

One of my cousins lives in western NY. I have first had experience of Bills fans making Steeler and Ravens fans look like Mensa society members.

LoL the excuses never stop with you guys. Yeah ok Whaley didn't draft EJ and had no say.

This year's draft only shows how thin you guys are. You have no clue if their good or not. The fact that you HAVE to start rookies suggest major holes. And giving up 2 4ths for Ragland was way too much, especially for a few spots.

Sammy trade was embarrassing then and more so now. Hes not even close to top 5 in his class.

No hes not. Not even close. Hes not even top 5 in his draft class.

Even healthy I could name 15 guys I'd rather have. Plus hes not a true wr. More athlete/weapon. I'm so sick of excuses from Buffalo. Plenty of other guys play hurt all year and are miles ahead of him.

It's Buffalo's running game that should be worrying us.

The Bills emerged from that game with their first win of the season (33-18), a 100-yard rusher (LeSean McCoy carried 17 times for 110 yards and two touchdowns), 208 yards in rushing production as a team and three TDs, all while averaging 6.5 yards per carry.

Tyrod Taylor’s 49-yard read-option midway through the first quarter was the longest run by a QB in team history; he later tucked the ball under his arm and scrambled 20 yards for a score.“It’s a very explosive, big-play run game,” said Patricia, “and the additional threat that you now have to deal with is the quarterback.”
No Sammy Watkins (the Bills’ leading receiver missed Sunday’s game with a foot injury)? No Greg Salas (the former Patriots wide receiver is now with the Bills)? No problem.
It was old-time football at Buffalo’s New Era Field as the Bills won a game in which they had 89 net yards passing.
In what may have been a preview of coming attractions (distractions?) at Gillette Stadium this weekend, the Bills used a variety of formations in the backfield, at different times going with an empty look, operating out of the I, utilizing the pistol and the Wildcat with McCoy taking the direct snap from center.
“Their running game definitely gives you a lot of problems and I think that in addition to (McCoy and Taylor) … the overall scheme that they employ is challenging as well with the read-option scheme, zone schemes, and then some blocking scheme plays,” Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said. “Double teams, pullers, combination blocks, they have all of that. I also thought that (Mike) Gillislee (three carries for 20 yards Sunday) gave them some good, strong runs in some short-yardage and red area type situations as well.
http://www.wickedlocal.com/sports/20160926/patriots-preparing-for-buffalo-stampede

This year's draft only shows how thin you guys are. You have no clue if their good or not. The fact that you HAVE to start rookies suggest major holes. And giving up 2 4ths for Ragland was way too much, especially for a few spots.

What excuse?? Nix drafted EJ. That's called a fact, not an excuse.

This is where I agree with you on Whaley. All that garbage money they wasted on useless players had Buffalo thin on cap space so while the Jets, for example, were bringing in guys like Matt Forte, etc, the Bills had nothing to offer.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

No hes not. Not even close. Hes not even top 5 in his draft class.

Even healthy I could name 15 guys I'd rather have. Plus hes not a true wr. More athlete/weapon. I'm so sick of excuses from Buffalo. Plenty of other guys play hurt all year and are miles ahead of him.

Name them....

Back