We're on to Miami - Week 1 2022 Pregame

No matter what happens in this is game, Tua IMHO is a bad QB. Every time he comes off the field, he is surrounded by coaches who are trying to gee him up and go over missed plays etc. There is not a sane fan anywhere who would pick Tua over Mac as their franchise QB. Tua‘s throw look terrible at times, his slow wind up and the way he misses open receivers, man.
He isn't impressive at all...he has numerous weapons, yet, doesn't do much at all with them.

It's week one. I choose to see how it plays out instead of needlessly panicking.

Now, if Pats are 0-4 then go ahead and bump your chest and say I told you so.
I do not want them to be 0-4 and would never be happy about that but I certainly am not going to be happy about what I saw going on today. They looked weak except the running game, at times. An now Jones is injured. That walk I saw on that video is that of dude with a back issue, I know because I had sciatica a month or so ago and it was the worst pain I've ever felt.

Note when they turn up as well. I'll never forget Middy when Cam got here. First few games he was nowhere to be seen, literally vanished. When the losses came, he suddenly reappeared. it was a miracle! And his post count was spectacular for the rest of the season. Same today, Pats started off looking well, as soon as they went down with some errors, here comes Mazz! Another miracle! She was eating lunch apparantley! Huzzah!
The fact of the matter is that because of their agendas, their opinions don't count. They're illegitimate observations. No one with an ounce of intellect considers anything they post worthy of honest consideration. They're dopes.

I do not want them to be 0-4 and would never be happy about that but I certainly am not going to be happy about what I saw going on today. They looked weak except the running game, at times. An now Jones is injured. That walk I saw on that video is that of dude with a back issue, I know because I had sciatica a month or so ago and it was the worst pain I've felt.
Yeah, it's going to be an off year.

Sciatica is a PIA. I have this and a trapped femoral nerve problem ever since high school. Not fun.

Yeah, it's going to be an off year.

Sciatica is a PIA. I have this and a trapped femoral nerve problem ever since high school. Not fun.
It was weird, I played tennis on Sunday, went to work on Monday, got up to go to work on Tuesday and as soon as I put my left foot on the ground getting out of bed it literally took my breath away and I crumpled to the ground. I'll admit that when I'm sick, like most men, I'm a bitch... but this pain literally had me crying real tears. Some muscle relaxer and about 6 trips to the chiro and I feel 100% again but damn I never want to feel that again

It was weird, I played tennis on Sunday, went to work on Monday, got up to go to work on Tuesday and as soon as I put my left foot on the ground getting out of bed it literally took my breath away and I crumpled to the ground. I'll admit that when I'm sick, like most men, I'm a bitch... but this pain literally had me crying real tears. Some muscle relaxer and about 6 trips to the chiro and I feel 100% again but damn I never want to feel that again
Whatever leg has the issue, put that leg on top of the other leg...like your crossing legs. Put pressure down on your knee and push for 20 or so seconds. That stretch always helps my sciatica.

Also, a few yoga poses help a lot too.

I'm going to look at this loss another way.

First, they call the obvious PI in the EZ. Patriots have a first and goal instead of an int with a sizable run back.

Secondly, had Henry chipped the DB on the overload, there would not have been a strip sack for a TD. Someone just posted that Henry didn't see the overload. Sorry, it's his job to see that and adjust. If I can see it, he should have seen it.
We would be talking about a very different game.

Last edited:
I'm going to look at this loss another way.

First, they call the obvious PI in the EZ. Patriots have a first and goal instead of an int with a sizable run back.

Secondly, had Henry chipped the DB on the overload, there would not have been a strip sack for a TD. Someone just posted that Henry didn't see the overload. Sorry, it's his job to seebthat and adjust. If I can see it, he should havebseen it.
We would be talking about a very different game.
I watched the replay, and he wasn't watching what happened, but, he should have.

There is nothing worse than back pain. If those muscles spasm, your whole body is affected, your body is centred around it so standing, sitting, walking, sleeping....even going for a s**t is a real adventure! Trying to get up and down and reaching around to wipe :ROFLMAO:

But if it's disc issues or nerve issues, that's another league...

There is nothing worse than back pain. If those muscles spasm, your whole body is affected, your body is centred around it so standing, sitting, walking, sleeping....even going for a s**t is a real adventure! Trying to get up and down and reaching around to wipe :ROFLMAO:

Neuropathy is fun too...

It's week one. I choose to see how it plays out instead of needlessly panicking.

Now, if Pats are 0-4 then go ahead and bump your chest and say I told you so.
Didn't they take 4 weeks last year to get the Oline in order. And last year we thought the Oline was a strength to start with.

Think Strange has an inclination to block the wrong guy.

I concur. I sprained my lower back in 2011. I literally screamed in pain and I could not move or breathe and I had to lay on my belly for over 24 hours. The slightest movement was excruciating to me. I ended up going to the chiropractor and within four days I was almost back to normal. And a week later it was like nothing ever happened, however you bet your ass I still took it easy for at least a month…

I concur. I sprained my lower back in 2011. I literally screamed in pain and I could not move or breathe and I had to lay on my belly for over 24 hours. The slightest movement was excruciating to me. I ended up going to the chiropractor and within four days I was almost back to normal. And a week later it was like nothing ever happened, however you bet your ass I still took it easy for at least a month…
Back pain is no joke

Had sciatica from February until almost Easter. Physical therapy helped, chiro didn't. Getting a cold at the beginning didn't help as I thought that was why I hurt so bad. I had to crawl to the bathroom in the beginning.

Back