What do you browse during work?

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
I typically have PP and Reddit open all day, refreshing and browsing when I have gaps in work.

What about you guys? Other than PP, which sites do you typically open or keep open during work?

Besides the Planet? Facebook. Accuweather (I'm a total meteorology nerd). The NetworkThatShallNotBeNamed.

I look at FB, although I do so with trepidation ("Hey, my kid took a dump, want to see?", "If you love me, you'll paste this into your status", "Trump sucks", "Liberals suck", etc, etc, etc).

There's a sports related local message board where I lurk, but it costs money to join, so I don't participate.

Profootballtalk

Coldwell Banker
Zillow
Patriots Planet (but can't post, only lurk)

Also stream 98.5 via radio.com

I work nights and am not in my office that often, but during my lunch break this is my computer routine

PP and twitter are sidekicks and always on together. Twitter keeps me informed instantaneously as to what's happening.
Football Outsiders, Smart Football and ProFootballFocus are usually on early in the morning so I can catch up with articles written and posted overnight.

Otherwise I'm in surgery or seeing patients (or playing warcraft during the day if I have a long enough break).

Back