What happened to the Assclown thread?

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
What happened to the Assclown?

He seemed harmless enough....just wondered where he went.

:cool:

I direct your attention back to the front page of the boards. Look real carefully. :)

Undertaker #59 said:
I direct your attention back to the front page of the boards. Look real carefully. :)

Borges can't sue you for copyright infringement, can he? I'm sure he lurks here. Just trying to cover your ass UT.

KenJr30 said:
Borges can't sue you for copyright infringement, can he? I'm sure he lurks here. Just trying to cover your ass UT.

Dude, he doesn't need you to cover his ass, he's got those underoos.....remember?

Or was that you that had them? It's all too confusing.

Did anybody notice that the Patriots Planet latest member's name is assclown?

And, can 3:16 still post on the main board?

You might be right Ken or not, but it is probably not a good idea anyway. It has been changed. Maybe we need a vote for a new name.

Undertaker #59 said:
You might be right Ken or not, but it is probably not a good idea anyway. It has been changed. Maybe we need a vote for a new name.

I was talking about the word "assclown". He has the patent for it, right?

Undertaker #59 said:
Is it possible it could be relocated to be under the Main Forum, (similar to the Political Playground forum)?
________
hot box vaporizers

TheYellowDart said:
Did anybody notice that the Patriots Planet latest member's name is assclown?

And, can 3:16 still post on the main board?

Yes, and yes.

dchester said:
Is it possible it could be relocated to be under the Main Forum, (similar to the Political Playground forum)?

All things are possible. Don't know if we want it there though.

Undertaker #59 said:
All things are possible. Don't know if we want it there though.
I just think it is too hidden where it currently is. Obviously, you guys will do as you see fit, but I never go to that page where you currently have the link to the new forum.
________
Yamaha XZ 550

dchester said:
but I never go to that page where you currently have the link to the new forum.
Change your habits and go to that page.

dchester said:
I just think it is too hidden where it currently is. Obviously, you guys will do as you see fit, but I never go to that page where you currently have the link to the new forum.

The pig makes a good point :cool:

dchester said:

:eek:

So you miss any additions to the Classics forum? Shame on you.

Part of the point of having that forum is to get that crap away from the main page.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
testing...testing...

Ya know, This whole shitstorm is part of the reason I haven't posted here a lot Lately.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling all this Crap has lessened the enjoyent level of this place.

I know that somehow brings happiness to B3:16's soul, But I wonder If the Mods have ever considered how many positive people have choosen to stay way and not bothered to join becouse our reputation has become tainted . all brought on by infighting.

Is it really worth it?

Supkem said:
Is it really worth it?

Was the revolutionary war worth it?

Not exactly the same scale of importance, but sure. If the whole NR debacle last year didn't kill us, this farce certainly won't.

Plus, in Annihilus's opinion, anything beats cencorship.

Back